Update on Make Good for Recent Outage

1235Next

Replies

• When did you get it? How long ago?
  • MikeG311 wrote: »
    When did you get it? How long ago?

Yesterday I got Definitely got 1500 gems, 1500 of each guild event tokens and possibly a few other things? I had to complain to them Saturday that the algorithm missed me then they double checked my account and sent it yesterday.
  • Can you explain where/how you complained? I have yet to receive compensation either, and I would really like to get this resolved.
  • I'm attempting the same thing, contacting them to have them look into my account to hopefully get this resolved finally.
    I'm attempting the same thing, contacting them to have them look into my account to hopefully get this resolved finally.

I did what they said on that EA help forum, and got my compensation the next day
  • Same. You need to contact someone from EA if you believe you’ve been missed. If you have, you will likely get the compensation quickly. That was my experience.
    I'm attempting the same thing, contacting them to have them look into my account to hopefully get this resolved finally.
    MikeG311 wrote: »
    Same. You need to contact someone from EA if you believe you’ve been missed. If you have, you will likely get the compensation quickly. That was my experience.

So u got it? 3 weeks pass... then u made a ticket and got it the next day?

I'm just curious ...
    MikeG311 wrote: »
    Same. You need to contact someone from EA if you believe you’ve been missed. If you have, you will likely get the compensation quickly. That was my experience.

So u got it? 3 weeks pass... then u made a ticket and got it the next day?

I'm just curious ...

I made a ticket and got nothing, no response either.