Absolute bare minimum for this event

Hey guys, I've started the grind for Revan and was wondering how I should gear my toons. Hk and bastilla will realistically be g10, fully moded others I can get to g7, moded no prob. I understand thats prolly not enough but I don't know who to upgrade. But keep in mind Im looking for the bare minimum requirements, so absolutely no zetas and Im ready to restart it a billion times if I have to. Also Im lv80... Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I don't really remember what you need but you have to be level 85 to try either revan event.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I would Gear 11+ on the 2 SE characters & adding G8+ to the other 3 won't hurt since Tier-5 is a pain w/ lots of waves that kill off low geared characters.

You could look 1 thread down & read what was used there by myself & someone even lower.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/223923/my-drevan-unlock-team#latest
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    You might as well keep Gearing Bastilla and '47, since they will be part of your Sith Empire team (there are alternatives to' 47).
    The other 3 don't require much gear for the event. G7 would be the bare minimum. However, in order to unlock Malak you will need 2 of them to be at least 17.5 k GP. That extra gear won't hurt your DR event.
  • I already did the 1st tier (the one with revan only) and it shows I need three 4* chars to do the second so I guess I started it? Hopefully.
    So if I get hk and bsf to g11 the rest - g8 Im good to go? Im definitely not preparing for the malak event anytime soon thoe, its way too hard. Im barely going to be able to get revan and from what I understand malak is a pain in the **** especially for jkr (who Im not getting anytime soon either).
  • I already did the 1st tier (the one with revan only) and it shows I need three 4* chars to do the second so I guess I started it? Hopefully.
    So if I get hk and bsf to g11 the rest - g8 Im good to go? Im definitely not preparing for the malak event anytime soon thoe, its way too hard. Im barely going to be able to get revan and from what I understand malak is a pain in the **** especially for jkr (who Im not getting anytime soon either).

You will need them all at 7 stars, if you are not near that stage yet it is far enough down the line that focusing on other choices first might be of more help to you.
  • You will need them all at 7 stars, if you are not near that stage yet it is far enough down the line that focusing on other choices first might be of more help to you.
    Yeah I know I need to 7* them. Was just saying I think I can do the event wothout being lv85.
  • UdalCuain
    5008 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Prerequisites are level 85:
    n8sermx2y42k.jpg
    So one of three things has happened to allow you to play the Revan only first tier. Either you did it before the event went into the Journey Guide, on its previous cycle, or the Journey Guide just allows you play it as it doesn't involve your roster. The third option is it let you in through a known bug. If you go character > find shards > event you can play the event pre-level 85.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    The third option is it let you in through a known bug. If you go character > find shards > event you can play the event pre-level 85.

Yeah I play it through there. Hope it doesn't get patched soon.

• Yeah I play it through there. Hope it doesn't get patched soon.

Is getting to level 85 really such a gruelling chore?