I received double rewards KAM shards

Prev13456
Bezu
39 posts Member
edited March 2020
Hi guys,

For some reason some of us got 2 times the KAM shards.
Could someone please investigate and find a fix.

PS: Just seen it has been reported in the bug section as well. Hope we can avoid another fiasco.

Thanks,
Post edited by Bezu on

Replies

• What?
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    6coxzt7roaog.gif
  • Ultra wrote: »
    6coxzt7roaog.gif

Hahaha.
    Sadly fair is fair. It will be a pity to see people gearing him up and then get a fix and they lose their investments.

Thanks.
  • Till now there was no reaction from the devs.
    Hopefully an official announcement will come, hope it will be not too late. (Like Malak event)
    People will then complain about their investments cause as the Malak event the official announcement is late. (No in game announcement as well)

Deja-vu.
  • Adamklark wrote: »
    they won't punish krakens so nothing will happen. very unfair

It's not about Krakens, it's about the community that doesn't react.
    I have nothing against Krakens. Might be one myself.
    It's an unfair advantage that occurred and no one cares about it.

Thanks.
  • Adamklark wrote: »
    we care, devs don't react :disappointed:

"Insert Peter Griffin picture"
    You know what really grinds my gear, cry about 3 Wat Shards not rewarded but say nothing about double rewards on KAM.
  • CloneLoc
    39 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    You going to fix this or just let it go like every other bug. Makes game very unfair.
  • Even bugs in this game are not consistent. I didn't get 2x while some of my guildies got it.
  • So did we. 2x0 = 0.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    "Teacher? You forgot to give us homework!"
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Have TI/MAW unlocked him yet?
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Have TI/MAW unlocked him yet?

According to reddit, someone in MAW did
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Have TI/MAW unlocked him yet?

According to reddit, someone in MAW did

they must have a lot of turnover lol
  • Just give everyone 80 Ki Adi Mundi shards.
  • And yes he has been unlocked and he should not be unlocked yet. Just throw Kam in the guild shop and everyone can have a crack at him.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    CloneLoc is a fantastic name imo
  • CloneLoc wrote: »
    And yes he has been unlocked and he should not be unlocked yet. Just throw Kam in the guild shop and everyone can have a crack at him.

At this rate I would pay 400 guild currency per shard just to get him unlocked for gac
  • Even amongst the same guild, some would get double kam shards while some do not. They either have to take it away from those who got double, or compensate the whole swgoh community with double shards for whatever their guild earned previously
  • Asylumwar8 wrote: »
    Bezu wrote: »
    Adamklark wrote: »
    they won't punish krakens so nothing will happen. very unfair

It's not about Krakens, it's about the community that doesn't react.
    I have nothing against Krakens. Might be one myself.
    It's an unfair advantage that occurred and no one cares about it.

Thanks.

Which krakens will they not punish? The ones from the other top guilds who haven't gotten the bug and are at 50'ish shards or the few who managed to get double shards.

Hi,

It is not about Krakens. It's about an advantage that occurred in the event of LS TB. You do not need to be a Kraken to participate and win on the Special Mission.

I cannot say for sure the bug occured to all guilds and to all members.
    But to my guild it happened and I got confirmation from a lot of my mates that we got the reward 2 times, me included.
    I do not know if it was intended or not but it happened and no, I do not believe in fairytales when someone will say to be that is possible to unlock in 2 instances. I can bet there is no guild that can do 40 KAM shards (also in the 1st event, when we had no experience with the mission)
    The main problem is we need to avoid another Malak fiasco where people will whale on gear or invest the existing gear in it and after somentime the shards will be pulled.

We need to stick together regardless the "investment level", we are like a food chain where F2P and P2P cannot exist without each other and vice versa.
    Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for reacting, that is the first move imo.
  • Even amongst the same guild, some would get double kam shards while some do not. They either have to take it away from those who got double, or compensate the whole swgoh community with double shards for whatever their guild earned previously

Hi,

Was not sure about it, cause my guild has players all over the world and due to timezone not all answered my question but thanks for clarifying it.

And the most important thing thanks for reacting.

I know it's hard to react because then mission and the grind is PITA but I consider is the right thing to do.

Thanks,
  • Bezu
    39 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Hi guys,

Ian released a video regarding this bug and what the top end guilds can pull out of the KAM mission.

https://youtu.be/ZEs5zBfzhxM
  • This is massive, yet it has yet to be acknowledged. I don't agree with Ian's global make good idea. People in the same guild are divided by ones that got 2x and the rest.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Bezu wrote: »
    Hi guys,

For some reason some of us got 2 times the KAM shards.
    Could someone please investigate and find a fix.

PS: Just seen it has been reported in the bug section as well. Hope we can avoid another fiasco.

Thanks,
    6coxzt7roaog.gif

Joke or not, shocked you’d even insinuate cheating/thieving is okay. And, NO!, I won’t lighten up. Cheaters/Thieves nearly ruined this game.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    6coxzt7roaog.gif

Shocked you’d even insinuate cheating is okay. That’s not even funny to joke about.

cheating?
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    6coxzt7roaog.gif

Shocked you’d even insinuate cheating is okay. That’s not even funny to joke about.

cheating?

Yes, if you get awarded something that was a mistake, and you don’t speak up about it, you’re a cheater/thief. And insinuating one should remain quiet, joking or not, is perpetuating the idea that it’s okay to continue that path.

SnakesOnAPlane
This discussion has been closed.