TNT117 wrote: »
Game Mechanics Question: Are my arena squad and fleet snapshots in time from my last battle, or do they change as I alter the toons/ships? Specifically, if I mod my arena team with all my best mods and finish my final battle, then remove mods from them, is my arena team now weakened?
EventineElessedil wrote: »
When will we get a Princess Leia portrait?
jedibaer71 wrote: »
are there plans to make our arena-payouts time-independend?
perhaps best rank in the past 24 hours, payout=reset time.
TNT117 wrote: »
Since there are 3 energy refreshes per day and you give us one each for Cantina, Mod, and Fleet energies, would you give some thought to removing one of the energies from the noon energy refresh and pairing it w/ the final refresh? It would help to soften the blow of missing noon energy on the days when life just sucks until it's quitting time.
Upgrayedd_VIII wrote: »
Please add an option to disable auto-sort in mods and add an option to reverse-sort.
In this video, I Ievel approximately 30 "MK V-E" mods to L12 to drop all stats as quickly as I can. It takes over 6 minutes to do this because the mods resort as soon as a mod is levelled.
I used a clicker to count this:I swipe to re-scroll through the mod list to find my previous place approximately 300+ times while levelling these ~30 mods to get all stats to drop. This is roughly 10 swipes PER MOD! My hand literally hurt after all these swipes to scroll back to where I was.
Please fix this in the next QoL update. This current system with the auto-sort is painful... Literally.https://youtu.be/onEHXc7esdo
Jintaxxis wrote: »
Do you ever intend to remove the hyper drive bundle for accounts that clearly don't intend to buy it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.
Yes, arena / fleet teams are not snapshots. They are live. If you remove all your mods right now, your arena team will have no mods even if you haven’t battled anyone in the last 24 hours
If you remove your mods it removes them in arena, it does not run off of a snapshot
1. You have mentioned that more ships are coming to the game and that is great, but there is so little to do with them. Are there any plans for Ship Omegas, Fleet Assault Battles, or Mythic versions of the Chimera/Han's Falcon events.
2. There have been a great reworks and faction additions lately, but our beloved Empire, Scoundrels, and Bounty Hunters have not received any love recently. Are there any plans to bring fan favorites like Jabba, Admiral Piett, Scout Trooper, Beckett, or Dryden Voss to the game?
1. Why is the Advanced Fleet Mastery's rewards inconsistent with the awards given from the normal Fleet Mastery events? The normal Fleet Mastery awards 15 ship shards, prestige, and other goodies, but the new Advanced Fleet only rewards 10 ship shards. Shouldn't the Advanced Fleet Mastery have similar prestige and goody rewards?
2. Out of curiosity, why are ship shards in packs of 4 instead of 5? I mean its nice for shard shop currency since ships reward more, but it makes farming awkward for the mode. Would you guys ever consider upping ship shards to 5 per purchase while dropping the currency to 15 like squad character shards?
1. Last year, you tried to involve the community more in the game by having them vote on what characters to keep for TW. That particular idea did not go over well with the community, but the idea of involving the community more was an excellent intention. Have you guys considered involving the community in other ways such as maybe having them choose the next mythic event, what character from a set list should be reworked/added to the game, or something else along that vein?
Or maybe even a casual special arena where buffs would change every week or two to let us mess around with some of the extra units in our roster that might be avoided in GA and TW?
I think it would be fun to take in an unusually power team of Jawas to take on a team of unusually powerful Tuskens. The rewards could simply be credits to keep it from becoming too competitive and I think it could be a fun experience.
perhaps best rank in the past 24 hours, payout=reset time?
i‘m sure there are other ideas, too.
think this is a qol-question.
the free choice of our payouts and reset-time was a big step in our qol, no question. but many of us are in shards chats and for example i had only one possibility to reach rank 1 in the arena and ship arena:
11.00 am arena
12.00 high noon ship arena (i‘m in one if the hardest ship-arenas in the game and have to do minimum 2 fights in the payout-hour to reach rank 1. - so not really funny all day.)
I second this. It would be great to climb when I have time instead of in a given hour each day. It would also be nice to just do battles here and there and be OK w/ that instead of feeling like I have to save them all for that climb hour. As a secondary effect, it would virtually eliminate shard chats and the need for shard bullying.
Or better yet, how about the bonus energy just falls into our Inbox with an expiration? It could even be a shorter expiration, like 12 hrs, or even 6, but at least then I wouldn't get that sinking feeling on busy work days that says, "you're falling behind everyone else, because you missed that energy refresh."
It would also be great if the mod interface remembered the last sorting criterion. I can't count how often I set it to Speed every day. Which, btw, is at the end of the list despite being the most popular sorting mode. Why not move it to the top since the list isn't alphabetically anyway (starts with Rarity).
I don't think it should be removed unless the player specifically were to perform an action to remove it, but I would like to see it fall to the back of the store list and off the main screen.
Here are my questions:
1. Could you please bring back the yellow color for the fav flag? It was much more visible than the present blue one in the stores.
1. Would you be kind to give us a ship management? We have lot of ships we can use in many game modes now, so we need an option to manage them.
2. Can we see somehow the stacking stats, abilities and attributes visible during matches? E.g. Tarkin, Asajj, Yolo stacking offense, or clones after Fives sacrifice.
3. When you will allow officers to remove undesirable teams in TW?
1. When you will introduce a battle log? Many of us would like to see which teams defeated our defenses in GAC, TW, and Arena. I guess a Replay Mode would be hard to create and and it needs a lot of space on the servers, but a simple Battle Report maybe an easier way, can't it be?
2. Will you ever update Daily Challenges?
3. Is there any plan to introduce a really live battles in the future? Some of us would like to try our skills against real opponent minds in live environment. It could be an inner-guild option as well.
4. Is there any chance to release a practice mode in the near future? E.g. in Galactic War. You mentioned something like this in an earlier Q&A, a continuously playable PvE content
1. Is there any chance to expand the shards in stores? We have more than 180 characters currently but the shards are the same since the game release. Maybe some chromium characters to Arena Store or GW Store?
2. Could you remove challenge gears from everywhere outside Daily Challenge and replace them to useful gears? For example in Training Droid Smuggling very annoying to get challenge gear we have thousands of them, and also in other events, raids. (I know, there is no useless since Relics, but still...)
3. Can you please add Ability Materials to the Scavenger forge? The elder players have thousands of MK I-II-III materials with nothing can do.
1. The recent addition of challenge tiers to the Assault Battles was a welcomed addition to the game and end-game economy. However, there are elements of the economy that are choke points for players all across the spectrum such as mark 3 Carabantis, mark 5 stun guns, and all the Pit gear that cannot be farmed. Are there any plans to increase these rewards in game or make the Pit exclusive gear farmable to players.
2. On a similar note as above, are there any plans to make the Mk 2 Pulse Modulators farmable outside of guild/shard shop currency?
3. Lastly, when will the rest of the gear 12 materials be added to the Jawa Scavenger?