There She Is

Replies

• Polinski08 wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Polinski08 wrote: »
    I am 100% ready for both GL Rey and Kylo. It was a sad day today to take VH and Rose to g13 and r3 and r5. Still at this point I am 250k crystals maybe more into all phases of the prerequisites. If I didnt already have the starting points that I did, it would easily be 500k crystals. If you are not willing to spend, I dont see anyone less than krackens and whales getting in the first few months.

I hope this Rose and VH turns many away so the eliteness can last longer. Now if these 2 GL toon kits are not raid boss like studs, it will be highly disappointing.

Some of us f2p-low spenders will surprise you...not at event launch but certainly starting from 2 months+ on it.

Its 2 months of no one beating me so it's all good for me. I want more but not right away.

I'm totally fine with that.
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »

Paywall?

For all the people with JTR that skipped starring the vets.

lol seriously.

How many people have the vets geared up at all? I think only 12% of players took him past G8? 6% past G9?
    So yes. More of a pay wall to relic the vets. Glad you ignored the bigger point of them refusing to add the tag until just now.
  • Polinski08 wrote: »
    I am 100% ready for both GL Rey and Kylo. It was a sad day today to take VH and Rose to g13 and r3 and r5. Still at this point I am 250k crystals maybe more into all phases of the prerequisites. If I didnt already have the starting points that I did, it would easily be 500k crystals. If you are not willing to spend, I dont see anyone less than krackens and whales getting in the first few months.

I hope this Rose and VH turns many away so the eliteness can last longer. Now if these 2 GL toon kits are not raid boss like studs, it will be highly disappointing.

Cool, you spent your money on ih52ftox5xy5.png

I chose to spend my money on something that brings me infinitely more joy than this game. Gets delivered in 3 weeks so I'll be enjoying it long before you get to play with your Reylo. But hey, enjoy your eliteness.
    kuazcktlp36x.png
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • ImaSmakya wrote: »

I chose to spend my money on something that brings me infinitely more joy than this game. Gets delivered in 3 weeks so I'll be enjoying it long before you get to play with your Reylo. But hey, enjoy your eliteness.
    kuazcktlp36x.png

Rose Tico won't end in a ride in an Ambulance.

• Rose Tico won't end in a ride in an Ambulance.

Stepping out the door on any given morning there are a 1000 things that may end in a ride in an ambulance.

Your point?
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    ImaSmakya wrote: »

Rose Tico won't end in a ride in an Ambulance.

Stepping out the door on any given morning there are a 1000 things that may end in a ride in an ambulance.

Your point?

What's your point?

People that have money to burn can burn it however they enjoy doing so.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jpfit262 wrote: »
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    I love that people are defending this requirement. R5 rose is a complete joke. That is a huge investment for a part time character. You can hype Cg up all you want, but this is completely ridiculous. This game has lost so many people and this was a horrible idea for a way to bring people on board. What a joke.

R5 Rose is a joke, but R5 RP, FO ST, FOO, etc isn't? C'mon man, atleast Rose is a named character in the movie and not some generic insert. Rose is like infinitely easier to defend as a requirement than any of the unnamed character, as they literally have nothing to do with the movies and the GLs.
    Rose has never been on a raid team, Tb, tw, gac, or arena, and she has no ship. She’s literally a dust collector.

Rose has been in my TW and GAC team. Very good with Finn.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Sorry sir, I have no point. I won't let it happen again.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Honestly, she should be required for Kylo. She did more to help FO than Phasma...
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Honestly, she should be required for Kylo. She did more to help FO than Phasma...

So much this!

She did more to kill the Resistance than Phasma, Hux and every single FOST combined.

Be careful with Hux, firing the Starkiller sure tops the few hundred or so Resistance deaths on Rose's hands.
    I wasted so many resources preparing for this event and now I wish I could undo it all.

Good. Gooooood.
    That's exactly working as intended.

But you won't. You will gear her and waste more resources to prepare for this event.
    Then in 2 weeks, you'll see the last 4 requirements, and you'll cry, because you'll see how Rose was actually not *so* bad.

Prepare to be amazed :)
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
    I love that people are defending this requirement. R5 rose is a complete joke. That is a huge investment for a part time character. You can hype Cg up all you want, but this is completely ridiculous. This game has lost so many people and this was a horrible idea for a way to bring people on board. What a joke.

R5 Rose is a joke, but R5 RP, FO ST, FOO, etc isn't? C'mon man, atleast Rose is a named character in the movie and not some generic insert. Rose is like infinitely easier to defend as a requirement than any of the unnamed character, as they literally have nothing to do with the movies and the GLs.

Those 3 FO characters have always had a place in the game. RP has a ship so his investment is 2-fold which makes it less of a burn.

Rose has never been on a raid team, Tb, tw, gac, or arena, and she has no ship. She’s literally a dust collector.

Weird, everyone who has actually put investment into her that posts on here seem to use her effectively in various game modes.

They must not be on SWGOH.gg because there is like 300 7* rose in game, barely anyone has her

When I reliced her there were less than 30. It gave her some utility, she wasn't much before relic level tho.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member

So much this!

She did more to kill the Resistance than Phasma, Hux and every single FOST combined.

All she did was stop Finn from committing suicide.
  • TVF wrote: »

So much this!

FO getting through the cover and blowing up the transports was a direct result of her and Finn's reckless trip to Canto Bight. No Rose - no slicer - no blown up transports.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

So much this!

FO getting through the cover and blowing up the transports was a direct result of her and Finn's reckless trip to Canto Bight. No Rose - no slicer - no blown up transports.

Wouldn't that be Poes fault though for not following orders and sending them on that mission in the first place?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Dnoff423 wrote: »

So much this!

Wouldn't that be Poes fault though for not following orders and sending them on that mission in the first place?

All three are at fault, although it can be argued that things might not turn out that disastrous if they actually brought the right guy. That none of them suffered any consequences and Rose even got a promotion (why else would a technician hang out with the high command) is jarring.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited February 2020

So much this!

Yeah, but Poe's a dude so the internet doesn't criticize him. See also the hate for Holdo because of Poe's insubordination and mutiny.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »

So much this!

Yeah, but Poe's a white dude so the internet doesn't criticize him.

WYSHS
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Paywall?

For all the people with JTR that skipped starring the vets.

lol seriously.

How many people have the vets geared up at all? I think only 12% of players took him past G8? 6% past G9?
    So yes. More of a pay wall to relic the vets. Glad you ignored the bigger point of them refusing to add the tag until just now.

relevance? also, how is gear a paywall? and what does a res tag have to do with anything? what is happening??
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • ImaSmakya wrote: »

kuazcktlp36x.png

Just put this hog on layaway, level up your Rose, and enjoy the best of both worlds!
    0vujdjdtr8s1.jpeg
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • NicWester wrote: »

So much this!

Yeah, but Poe's a dude so the internet doesn't criticize him. See also the hate for Holdo because of Poe's insubordination and mutiny.

Holdo setup a situation where mutiny was inevitable. If it hadn't been Poe it would have been someone else. You can't put people in a situation where death is inevitable and then give no indication that you are working on any kind of solution. Even a "I have a plan but I can't share it at the moment" would have worked but not just silence.
  • Rian Johnson is ultimately responsible for Rose, Holdo, Poe, and a number of divisive plot lines from the Last Jedi. (And he's a dude, and I'm on the internet being critical of him)
  • Jakdnels wrote: »
    Rian Johnson is ultimately responsible for Rose, Holdo, Poe, and a number of divisive plot lines from the Last Jedi. (And he's a dude, and I'm on the internet being critical of him)

You know, I haven't really commented on the movie yet. However....

I watched it again after I saw the Rise of Skywalker. I have to say he made bold choices. And I really like it a lot more now. In fact, I'm am surprised because I've hated almost everything the director has put his hands on. --- actually Knives out was good. But aside from that.. .blah.
    That's just my take.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Rian Johnson is ultimately responsible for Rose, Holdo, Poe, and a number of divisive plot lines from the Last Jedi. (And he's a dude, and I'm on the internet being critical of him)

You know, I haven't really commented on the movie yet. However....

I watched it again after I saw the Rise of Skywalker. I have to say he made bold choices. And I really like it a lot more now. In fact, I'm am surprised because I've hated almost everything the director has put his hands on. --- actually Knives out was good. But aside from that.. .blah.
    That's just my take.

I was also surprised how much I enjoyed TLJ on a rewatch 2 years later in preparation for TROS

This plus 1
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Today has been a great day!

Great day for you for sure, the devs ducked all the real questions and answered your completely irrelevant coffee questions

How cute
    or maybe they ducked all the fake questions and answered the real ones

Like mine
    Like you mean the ones posted by CG shills?