answer to TB rotations is not answer to the question that was asked

Replies

• TVF wrote: »
    A non answer is an answer.

Not when you say you will go get an answer.

The implication is you will come back with yes or no.

Not coming back at all becomes no option.
  • TVF wrote: »
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »

At this point..There is no need to even answer the question. Many Guilds have already figured out how to achieve their max stars through preloading a non-starred territory. The number of Guilds looking to skip LGeo (and get the achievement for MaxDsHoth) has dropped dramatically.

So you’re telling me you’d rather get significantly less stars in LS Geo than have the ability to choose DS Geo each time? That’s what this post is about. Most of us don’t care about either Hoth TB.

That's not at all what this thread is about...the whole point of the original question was to ask about changing the TB choices so they could play the Hoth one they wanted to.

This thread stopped being about the original question long ago.

How so? Sure we are calling out the lack of response and joking about it.... but we still want the response and we still want the out come of the original ask or some variation of that
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »

At this point..There is no need to even answer the question. Many Guilds have already figured out how to achieve their max stars through preloading a non-starred territory. The number of Guilds looking to skip LGeo (and get the achievement for MaxDsHoth) has dropped dramatically.

So you’re telling me you’d rather get significantly less stars in LS Geo than have the ability to choose DS Geo each time? That’s what this post is about. Most of us don’t care about either Hoth TB.

That's not at all what this thread is about...the whole point of the original question was to ask about changing the TB choices so they could play the Hoth one they wanted to.

This thread stopped being about the original question long ago.

How so? Sure we are calling out the lack of response and joking about it.... but we still want the response and we still want the out come of the original ask or some variation of that

This thread would not be 18 pages long if it was at all about the original question. It was about the original question for maybe a page, and then it became 16 pages about how we are still waiting for an answer to a question that most posters in here cannot even fully agree upon (the original question has been misquoted many times in the last 5 pages).
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Alright...

The true original question was to have 3 TBs running each time they came around.

Both Hoths and DS Geo for 1 rotation and both Hoths and LS Geo for the other rotation.

It was rightly pointed out that this maybe a bit much and hearing about infrastucture of the game not being up to par from the devs. So a VERY GOOD alternative was then suggested...

Change the current rotation from

LS Hoth/LS Geo and DS Hoth/DS Geo

To

LS Hoth/DS Geo
    DS Hoth/LS Geo

This would be a far more realistic solution, come closer to the OP question, and not allow Guilds to soley run 1 particular TB all the time.

The new rotation would seem to be a really effective middle ground.

So... can you please answer the question?

@CG_SBCrumb
  • Don't give up! Only two more days till the Q&A!
  • Don't give up! Only two more days till the Q&A!

Lol makes you wonder if they will answer this
    Don't give up! Only two more days till the Q&A!

myself and im sure others have asked the question lol
  • Nadebotfm wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »

Same here.... i also see crumb responded to a bug post restart tonight.... so hes alive
    Nadebotfm wrote: »

Same here.... i also see crumb responded to a bug post restart tonight.... so hes alive

Not so fast... someone could just be using his login... if he really is still alive why wont he give us an update?
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Nadebotfm wrote: »

Not so fast... someone could just be using his login... if he really is still alive why wont he give us an update?

resettheclock.gif
  • Guess we have to wait for the next Q&A :)
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Guess we have to wait for the next Q&A :)

lets be honest, did we expect anything less??
  • Nadebotfm wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Guess we have to wait for the next Q&A :)

lets be honest, did we expect anything less??

Expect? Not really.
    But hope? Yeah...I had some hope.
    Maybe next time. *sigh*
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    You guys shoulda asked about the Vets.
  • They answered the important stuff like...

How are the new offices? Anything interesting to share about them?

A: CG_RagingSpaniard - Can't lie, its nice! I liked the old office as well, it had personality, charm and ... a lot of smells. The new digs have plenty of meeting rooms (that is usually the biggest problem in most game studios, by the way), better access to food (Shake Shack is opening nearby soon, there's a speakeasy on the bottom floor, a brewery and a ... West Elm? yeah ok) and a lot of natural light which the art team stays very far away from because we're all afraid of glare on our monitors. It's a good place to work, I dig it.

Glad they are communicating with the player base about something we actually care about.
  • Still no answer eh.

Great job on delivering on your promises @CG_SBCrumb
  • They answered the important stuff like...

How are the new offices? Anything interesting to share about them?

A: CG_RagingSpaniard - Can't lie, its nice! I liked the old office as well, it had personality, charm and ... a lot of smells. The new digs have plenty of meeting rooms (that is usually the biggest problem in most game studios, by the way), better access to food (Shake Shack is opening nearby soon, there's a speakeasy on the bottom floor, a brewery and a ... West Elm? yeah ok) and a lot of natural light which the art team stays very far away from because we're all afraid of glare on our monitors. It's a good place to work, I dig it.

Glad they are communicating with the player base about something we actually care about.

Hahaha.

Yeah im glad to know that instead of the answer to this question
  • @CG_SBCrumb

You ignored this question in the Q&A yesterday. You said you would get get back on this question.

Follow through.
  • Col_Janson wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb

You ignored this question in the Q&A yesterday. You said you would get get back on this question.

Follow through.

He said on Monday.

Is it a Monday?

Didnt think so...
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Col_Janson wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb

Follow through.

He said on Monday.

Is it a Monday?

Didnt think so...

All the knobs are turned to Tuesday and you guys expected an answer on a Monday.
  • Only two more days till the next Monday...then only 7 days till the next one after that....
  • I honestly feel the community mgmt. team could learn something from Comcast or Wells Fargo on how to better engage the community that is asking a relatively benign question. With all of the gripes and complaints about this game, THIS is the issue they decide to ignore??

I wonder if they're scared to admit that if this rotation adjustment is made that there will be a .087% drop in spending across the playerbase. We're not even asking to DO IT. Only an answer to the question actually asked.

This is some next level disregard for their paying customers and an even further horrendous example of community engagement.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I honestly feel the community mgmt. team could learn something from Comcast or Wells Fargo on how to better engage the community that is asking a relatively benign question. With all of the gripes and complaints about this game, THIS is the issue they decide to ignore??

I wonder if they're scared to admit that if this rotation adjustment is made that there will be a .087% drop in spending across the playerbase. We're not even asking to DO IT. Only an answer to the question actually asked.

This is some next level disregard for their paying customers and an even further horrendous example of community engagement.

um...not sure if serious
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I honestly feel the community mgmt. team could learn something from Comcast or Wells Fargo on how to better engage the community that is asking a relatively benign question. With all of the gripes and complaints about this game, THIS is the issue they decide to ignore??

um...not sure if serious

Same for you, because you only bolded Comcast and not both.
This discussion has been closed.