I can't get to the event...

I used to be able to click the find shards thing and it would allow me to get the event where I could earn him as I my got my heroes of level (this is how I got GM Yoda and Emperor Palpatine and Grand Admiral Thrawn) and now it's not letting me. If there is any insight anyone could give it would be most appreciated.

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    try going to journey guide. it may be that you aren't L85 or don't meet another prereq
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I have tried going to journey guide, and I am not lv85 but I was able to get 3 other legendary heroes without being lv85. I just had to go to the shards thing and i was able to...
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    who are you trying to get? you can get thrawn gmy and EP before level 85 so that might be your problem?
  • I'm trying to get r2d2 and I have 100 out of 145 shards
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    hmm, I was able to unlock him and I have him 5* on my alt and I' not L85 yet there. I think you may have to wait for the event? I'm actually not sure. I know there was a bug that was letting people get shards of chars they shouldn't by bypassing the journey guide iirc but thought that was plugged. maybe @Kyno knows?
  • Ok Thank you so much for the input hopefully maybe it might fix its self eventually or the other guy knows :)
  • UdalCuain
    5008 posts Member
    It's been patched in the last week or two. The R2d2 event has a level 85 requirement, and now there's no way to bypass that.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    It's been patched in the last week or two. The R2d2 event has a level 85 requirement, and now there's no way to bypass that.

This is correct, when they rolled out the Journey Guide they also rolled out this fix.
  • UdalCuain
    5008 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

This is correct, when they rolled out the Journey Guide they also rolled out this fix.

?

There wasn't a level requirement for R2 before the Journey Guide. That restriction was imposed with the Journey Guide's launch and the events inclusion in it.

Prior to the last week or so, players that were pre-85 could navigate the menus in a certain way to get access to it despite not meeting the requirements. It's recently been fixed / the workaround no longer works.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

?

There wasn't a level requirement for R2 before the Journey Guide. That restriction was imposed with the Journey Guide's launch and the events inclusion in it.

Prior to the last week or so, players that were pre-85 could navigate the menus in a certain way to get access to it despite not meeting the requirements. It's recently been fixed / the workaround no longer works.

I was not aware that the level 85 was not on that event.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

?

yeah I could get to it before (very recently) and got r2, but can't now. same with padme shards. ty udal and kyno for the explanations
  • Gifafi wrote: »

?

yeah I could get to it before (very recently) and got r2, but can't now. same with padme shards. ty udal and kyno for the explanations

Same. I got 75 R2 shards and was leaning heavily into Empire, but then this changed and I now have to wait for lvl 85, which feels along way away.