Help with DSTB teams....

I’m very very Lightside heavy.....
My Sith, Droids, and Geos are all fine but I need to boost up at least 2 of the teams below to handle 4/4 in phase 3 and 4 consistently (NSisters can already sometimes manage)
k6wpymy2qcu6.jpeg
I would think Daka obviously (and farm a Crit Avoidance arrow for the next time that ABattle reappears...)
Not sure what will get me the most efficient improvements on the other teams?

Replies

• I do have a 7* Jango (G1) and 7* Cad Bane (G11), 7* FOTP (G9) , NS Acolyte (G12) if that changes anything.
  • The difficulty jump from p3 to P4 is almost as noticeable as the difficulty jump from Dark side Geo to light side TB, so p4 is a lot heavier gear requirements...

Short term fixes though, bounty hunters do good work if you relic Bossk and replace Zam with Jango (Jango is insanely good, well worth gearing up)

Nightsisters will achieve quite a bit more (And more consistently) if you can changeout Talia for Spirit (you should nearly have Spirit 7 star for free from their event by now? Remarkably easy gear too). Old Daka is worth taking to relic levels too at some point for the health and survivability (I’m still gear 12 with the zeta and I can usually 4/4 p3, and 2/4 or 3/4 in P4)

The longer term fix of course is FO, but presumably if you crank everyone up to the Galactic Legend Kylo requirement levels and unlock him, they should prove fairly dominant.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    what are your sith teams?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • ZAP wrote: »
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    The difficulty jump from p3 to P4 is almost as noticeable as the difficulty jump from Dark side Geo to light side TB, so p4 is a lot heavier gear requirements...

Short term fixes though, bounty hunters do good work if you relic Bossk and replace Zam with Jango (Jango is insanely good, well worth gearing up)

Nightsisters will achieve quite a bit more (And more consistently) if you can changeout Talia for Spirit (you should nearly have Spirit 7 star for free from their event by now? Remarkably easy gear too). Old Daka is worth taking to relic levels too at some point for the health and survivability (I’m still gear 12 with the zeta and I can usually 4/4 p3, and 2/4 or 3/4 in P4)

The longer term fix of course is FO, but presumably if you crank everyone up to the Galactic Legend Kylo requirement levels and unlock him, they should prove fairly dominant.

I agree with all you said, but with the bounty hunters, personally I’d replace greedo with Jango and keep zam. Maybe that’s because my zam is more developed than greedo?

Fair point, I like Zam a lot, and greedo is super squishy, I just had him more developed in my own roster for the Bounty and the Beast p3 STR team back in the day - haven’t had the spare resources to get Zam above g10 yet..