answer to TB rotations is not answer to the question that was asked

Replies

  • TVF
    24267 posts Member
    edited March 2
    deleted
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Struck me as serious in the criticism, but trying to use humorous exaggeration in the comparisons of Comcast & Wells Fargo to communicate just how disappointed they were.
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    I honestly feel the community mgmt. team could learn something from Comcast or Wells Fargo on how to better engage the community that is asking a relatively benign question. With all of the gripes and complaints about this game, THIS is the issue they decide to ignore??

    I wonder if they're scared to admit that if this rotation adjustment is made that there will be a .087% drop in spending across the playerbase. We're not even asking to DO IT. Only an answer to the question actually asked.

    This is some next level disregard for their paying customers and an even further horrendous example of community engagement.

    um...not sure if serious

    100% serious.... That's how awful CG is handling this
  • #almost20
  • Prosser
    150 posts Member
    Just saw this didn't get bumped today!
  • Thanks, Prosser. Can't let it go a day without a bump.
  • On what page will this get closed? Its obvious crumb cant be bothered to interact with the community so this is gonna just grow and grow until someone puts a stop to the players' ability to ask when devs will do what they said.

    Page
    26?
    44?
    116?
    420?

    Never seen so much incompetence ever even the IRS scammers seem to care more about us than devs... they sure communicate more often than devs do...

    I'd say 42 because that's the answer to the ultimate question
  • Thanks, Prosser. Can't let it go a day without a bump.

    Thats what CG is hoping for lol for us to forget about it or give up
  • btw Hi Crumb :)
  • ShaggyB
    1339 posts Member
    edited March 5
    Keep it going till an answer is given

    They completely ignored it in the last Q&A and i know a few of us submitted it again and will continue until its changed or answered
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Keep it going till an answer is given

    They completely ignored it in the last Q&A and i know a few of us submitted it again and will continue until its changed or answered

    Correction - They completely ignored it in the last TWO Q&As and misunderstood it during the initial Q&A
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Keep it going till an answer is given

    They completely ignored it in the last Q&A and i know a few of us submitted it again and will continue until its changed or answered

    I suspect more than a few asked the question.
  • I don't even care about the question or answer at this point. It just drives me nuts when someone states multiple times they'll look into something and let you know and then ghost out.
  • Obi1_son
    655 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I think Crumb has a bet with TopHat. If this thread ever sinks to page 3 of "Discussions" TopHat wins. If we reach 2021 and it hasn't, Crumb wins.

    You guys are clearly Team Crumb.

    Anyone willing to let a question that he promised an answer to, go unanswered for that long should lose their job.....
  • TVF
    24267 posts Member
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    I think Crumb has a bet with TopHat. If this thread ever sinks to page 3 of "Discussions" TopHat wins. If we reach 2021 and it hasn't, Crumb wins.

    You guys are clearly Team Crumb.

    Anyone willing to let a question that he promised an answer to, go unanswered for that long should lose their job.....

    Ooh I thought Team TopHat was making some progress, but Team Crumb just made a strong move.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    I think Crumb has a bet with TopHat. If this thread ever sinks to page 3 of "Discussions" TopHat wins. If we reach 2021 and it hasn't, Crumb wins.

    You guys are clearly Team Crumb.

    Anyone willing to let a question that he promised an answer to, go unanswered for that long should lose their job.....

    Ooh I thought Team TopHat was making some progress, but Team Crumb just made a strong move.

    Choosing between team tophat and team crumb is like picking who's gonna win the superbowl and your choices are the jets and the browns
  • @BobcatSkywalker
    Choosing between team tophat and team crumb is like picking who's gonna win the superbowl and your choices are the jets and the browns

    Not the NFC championship?
  • TVF
    24267 posts Member
    BobcatSkywalker
    Choosing between team tophat and team crumb is like picking who's gonna win the superbowl and your choices are the jets and the browns

    Not the NFC championship?

    Try the AFC lol.

    Obviously neither of you is a golfer.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • @CG_SBCrumb

    Why? Why have you not followed up on this question? You said you would 3 months ago.

    It is you who are disrespecting the community. You choose to interact with this question and rightfully acknowledge that the question was misunderstood and that you would get back to us.

    Why choose to interact and say you would follow up if you are not going too?
  • Col_Janson wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb

    Why? Why have you not followed up on this question? You said you would 3 months ago.

    It is you who are disrespecting the community. You choose to interact with this question and rightfully acknowledge that the question was misunderstood and that you would get back to us.

    Why choose to interact and say you would follow up if you are not going too?

    He said he would ask tophat for an answer...

    Tophat told him to ignore us is the only logical reason at this point. Maybe tagging tophat would work? I doubt it...
  • Are we there yet?

    How bout now?
This discussion has been closed.