Aat raid

What's the best team to use against grievous in the 1st quarter of the raid. Going to be attempting heroic for the 1st time

Replies

• Hortus
    615 posts Member
    There are a couple of "best teams" which can solo the entire raid now. Please provide information about your roster if you want some relevant advice.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Dathcha Raid Han CLS can pretty much solo it if they're G11+ (only need G9-10 on Dathcha). Try and escape CLS nearing the end of the run so you can use him later.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Could almost solo it with your Revan Jedi.

JKR, Jolee, GMY, Ezra, JKA. Just make sure you have buffs spread around for when the tank fires on P3, or comes out of topple on P4.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Ya, I solo it with a similar team. Hoda would be better than Ezra because of masters training but I don’t see him there. Getting thru p1 and p2 should be easy although you might hit enrage at the end of p2 so it would be better if Jolee were a bit better geared as he needs to be able to revive if you lose a toon or two to rng.

P3 will be a little trickier as yo will most likely hit enrage and if Jolee can’t live through it you are likely toast at that point. P4 is easy.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Ya, I solo it with a similar team. Hoda would be better than Ezra because of masters training but I don’t see him there. Getting thru p1 and p2 should be easy although you might hit enrage at the end of p2 so it would be better if Jolee were a bit better geared as he needs to be able to revive if you lose a toon or two to rng.

P3 will be a little trickier as yo will most likely hit enrage and if Jolee can’t live through it you are likely toast at that point. P4 is easy.

I do have grand master yoda at g13 and relic 7. Or are you recommending hermit yoda
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Could almost solo it with your Revan Jedi.

JKR, Jolee, GMY, Ezra, JKA. Just make sure you have buffs spread around for when the tank fires on P3, or comes out of topple on P4.

So dont use bastilla...I do have 7* padme and have been putting JKA with her
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    ImaSmakya wrote: »

I do have grand master yoda at g13 and relic 7. Or are you recommending hermit yoda

Both are best for that team. JKR, Jolee, GMY, Hermit Yoda and then a fifth. A toon that does a lot of damage like JKA or another toon that can simply call GMY (Bastila works), both work as long as they can stay alive.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Your JKR isn't G13 yet so his AoE might not take out the turrets, but your relic JKA can. Even if you want to play safe, if your guild clears P1 using CLS teams you can then go in part-way through P2 and take out most of the raid with your Jedi.

If your Guild is patient enough you can even do the CLS escape method to solo P1. Just takes a bit of time. Yours is geared enough to do it.