answer to TB rotations is not answer to the question that was asked

Replies

• TVF
    36489 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    deleted
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Struck me as serious in the criticism, but trying to use humorous exaggeration in the comparisons of Comcast & Wells Fargo to communicate just how disappointed they were.
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    I honestly feel the community mgmt. team could learn something from Comcast or Wells Fargo on how to better engage the community that is asking a relatively benign question. With all of the gripes and complaints about this game, THIS is the issue they decide to ignore??

I wonder if they're scared to admit that if this rotation adjustment is made that there will be a .087% drop in spending across the playerbase. We're not even asking to DO IT. Only an answer to the question actually asked.

This is some next level disregard for their paying customers and an even further horrendous example of community engagement.

um...not sure if serious

100% serious.... That's how awful CG is handling this
  • #almost20
  • On what page will this get closed? Its obvious crumb cant be bothered to interact with the community so this is gonna just grow and grow until someone puts a stop to the players' ability to ask when devs will do what they said.

Page
    26?
    44?
    116?
    420?

Never seen so much incompetence ever even the IRS scammers seem to care more about us than devs... they sure communicate more often than devs do...
  • Prosser
    278 posts Member
    Just saw this didn't get bumped today!
  • Thanks, Prosser. Can't let it go a day without a bump.
  • On what page will this get closed? Its obvious crumb cant be bothered to interact with the community so this is gonna just grow and grow until someone puts a stop to the players' ability to ask when devs will do what they said.

Page
    26?
    44?
    116?
    420?

Never seen so much incompetence ever even the IRS scammers seem to care more about us than devs... they sure communicate more often than devs do...

I'd say 42 because that's the answer to the ultimate question
  • Thanks, Prosser. Can't let it go a day without a bump.

Thats what CG is hoping for lol for us to forget about it or give up
  • btw Hi Crumb :)
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Keep it going till an answer is given

They completely ignored it in the last Q&A and i know a few of us submitted it again and will continue until its changed or answered
  • ShaggyB wrote: »

They completely ignored it in the last Q&A and i know a few of us submitted it again and will continue until its changed or answered

Correction - They completely ignored it in the last TWO Q&As and misunderstood it during the initial Q&A
  • ShaggyB wrote: »

I suspect more than a few asked the question.
  • Yeah, I didn't submit the question only because others were already submitting it.

What's really c**ppy is that if they just ducked in here for 2 minutes, found this thread, and typed,
    "I said we were looking into it and that I'd get an answer, but priorities changed. We don't even know what we think about this question and we're not going to spend any time figuring it out for the foreseeable future. If something changes and we decide to give this question a firm yes or a firm no, we'll make a new announcement. Until then, if that ever happens, we don't care about this and we're not working on this."

Then that would actually be better customer service than simply not answering.

How much do you have to hate your customers for the community engagement manager to refuse to engage?
  • I don't even care about the question or answer at this point. It just drives me nuts when someone states multiple times they'll look into something and let you know and then ghost out.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    I think Crumb has a bet with TopHat. If this thread ever sinks to page 3 of "Discussions" TopHat wins. If we reach 2021 and it hasn't, Crumb wins.

You guys are clearly Team Crumb.
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I think Crumb has a bet with TopHat. If this thread ever sinks to page 3 of "Discussions" TopHat wins. If we reach 2021 and it hasn't, Crumb wins.

Anyone willing to let a question that he promised an answer to, go unanswered for that long should lose their job.....
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Obi1_son wrote: »

Anyone willing to let a question that he promised an answer to, go unanswered for that long should lose their job.....

Ooh I thought Team TopHat was making some progress, but Team Crumb just made a strong move.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Obi1_son wrote: »

Ooh I thought Team TopHat was making some progress, but Team Crumb just made a strong move.

Choosing between team tophat and team crumb is like picking who's gonna win the superbowl and your choices are the jets and the browns
  • @BobcatSkywalker
    Choosing between team tophat and team crumb is like picking who's gonna win the superbowl and your choices are the jets and the browns

Not the NFC championship?
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    BobcatSkywalker

Not the NFC championship?

Try the AFC lol.

Obviously neither of you is a golfer.
  • @CG_SBCrumb

Why? Why have you not followed up on this question? You said you would 3 months ago.

It is you who are disrespecting the community. You choose to interact with this question and rightfully acknowledge that the question was misunderstood and that you would get back to us.

Why choose to interact and say you would follow up if you are not going too?
  • Col_Janson wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb

Why? Why have you not followed up on this question? You said you would 3 months ago.

It is you who are disrespecting the community. You choose to interact with this question and rightfully acknowledge that the question was misunderstood and that you would get back to us.

Why choose to interact and say you would follow up if you are not going too?

He said he would ask tophat for an answer...

Tophat told him to ignore us is the only logical reason at this point. Maybe tagging tophat would work? I doubt it...
  • Are we there yet?

How bout now?
This discussion has been closed.