We got a cheater?.. bummer... What do you think?

TheNewMetamorph
3 posts Member
edited March 2020
gcpawtmigfvp.png
Post edited by TheNewMetamorph on

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    gcpawtmigfvp.png

Any idea how to report this guy?

First, dont.

Second it's the big red button thats says "mute/report" in your picture.
  • Woah! Totally glossed it. I just wanted to report because of the ranking comparatively to his roster. His in division 4 and is ranked 1 with 2,000 more points than anyone else in said division. No biggie, just kind of obvious. Thanks
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Woah! Totally glossed it. I just wanted to report because of the ranking comparatively to his roster. His in division 4 and is ranked 1 with 2,000 more points than anyone else in said division. No biggie, just kind of obvious. Thanks

Probably got a "bye", and already got points for the win. Happens every GA.
  • TheNewMetamorph
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    2nnpznndxf9w.png
    3b0bvqb1eg8h.png
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Woah! Totally glossed it. I just wanted to report because of the ranking comparatively to his roster. His in division 4 and is ranked 1 with 2,000 more points than anyone else in said division. No biggie, just kind of obvious. Thanks

Nah bro... there is no way. Everyone else is relic’d gear 12’s revan’s of both variety, and GASed up. First place in Div. 1 has the second most points overall with 5,005 points. I just don’t believe that to be possible considering we have only played one match so far you know?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    2nnpznndxf9w.png
    3b0bvqb1eg8h.png

Nah bro... there is no way. Everyone else is relic’d gear 12’s revan’s of both variety, and GASed up. First place in Div. 1 has the second most points overall with 5,005 points. I just don’t believe that to be possible considering we have only played one match so far you know?

Do you know what a "bye" is? It means he got an automatic win, and easily over 2000 points automatically added. Make sense?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    It does illustrate how utterly useless GAC leaderboards are though.

Well... yeah. They really only matter at the end.

They can be a useful indicator for a person who can take in to account whether or not they've set defense, attacked yet, done certain feats, etc... but, as a raw data point at any given point in time during a GAC, they aren't very indicative of a players actual ability.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    2nnpznndxf9w.png
    3b0bvqb1eg8h.png

Do you know what a "bye" is? It means he got an automatic win, and easily over 2000 points automatically added. Make sense?

I do know what a bye is, I just assumed the point mechanics didn’t give points is such a high velocity relative to the rest of the shard. Still not too sure if he actually got the bye or cheated. Just observing the dynamics and roster at play. Either it has got me by surprise (possible for sure) or he cheated point values (I think also possible). Can’t hurt to double check.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    @TheNewMetamorph its a bye, he definitely got one, it’s not the first time it’s happened, search for it and you’ll see, wait 30 mins and there will be another thread asking the same thing.

Move on, nothing to see here..