Best DSTB teams

CEG9876
355 posts Member
So I’m looking for good DSTB teams.
I’m currently farming DR/NS teams but in the meantime my guild wants me to contribute more points so what are good teams I can build that don’t require Hard Node farms?
I was thinking FO with KRU lead but I’m unsure about which teams can do the most damage

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    I just did a phase 2 combat mission, got to wave 4/4 and the Clones killed all but my R4 KRU and R4 FOX (R1 Kylo, G12+3 FOST/FOO). Took 35 minutes but I managed to win after strategically timing cleanses and specials to take out the two taunters.

Infuriating yet hilarious at the same time.
  • I got two waves with this would recommend this toon as a part time toon
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    GG and Sep droids.
    Geonosians.
    Traya, Nihilus, Sion, and 2 other Sith (Dooku recommended).
    And of course DR team with Malak.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    R7 KRU lead FO can 4/4 pretty much while way... RNG can play a roll but point is it can. Also will help with later Game Galactic Legends...

Bossk lead BH can also 4/4 all the way through

Treya Trio with Wampa and Thrawn can 4/4 everything

DR is great but mine goes in platoons with the rest of that time each round so never use them.

Geo Bugs are also a great team for all rounds and needed for WAT shards.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    if op is farming dr/ns, I doubt he has relic'd FO, so I'll say a Good BH team can do well in the first two levels. As said above GG droids are great, and are required for one mission. A great team is traya sion dn thrawn SiT, plus drev malak team obv. NS do well for me but as you say you are farming them. DO asajj first as she is needed for a mission with dooku. glgl
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • CEG9876 wrote: »
    good teams I can build that don’t require Hard Node farms?

You can get 5 FO together w/o Hard Nodes.

You can get 5 BH together w/o Hard Nodes.

You can get 5 GeoBugs together w/o Hard Nodes.

Those 3 & traditional Empire are what I can recall at this point & time.
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    I’m seeing a lot of FO options, which as y’all have mentioned is needed for GL Kylo. I’m seeing a few BH options, I’d rather wait until I can farm Bossk, Jango from hard nodes before I begin that so I can have a decent team for GA. I see a ton of DR/Traya; working on DR and nowhere close to Traya so that’s not an option for me. I already have the Geos. And I love the idea of Sep droids, working on those after DR is done for GAS.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    I mean, if you don't have bossk/jango your bh are gonna be meh, you are farming ns/drev, not close to traya...there aren't many options left. I would beef up sep droids for sure (you'll need them for GAS and they are a good team in all aspects of the game really) and geos (same). If you don't have any of the teams above ready (bh, traya etc) it sounds like you are newer to the guild, as they must have the teams to be doing geotb rather than hoth, so I would say boost the geos, sep droids and Asajj/dooku, all of which will let you help in a more focused way and with the special missions
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    CEG9876 wrote: »
    I’m seeing a lot of FO options, which as y’all have mentioned is needed for GL Kylo. I’m seeing a few BH options, I’d rather wait until I can farm Bossk, Jango from hard nodes before I begin that so I can have a decent team for GA. I see a ton of DR/Traya; working on DR and nowhere close to Traya so that’s not an option for me. I already have the Geos. And I love the idea of Sep droids, working on those after DR is done for GAS.

Definitely can’t go wrong with sep droids.

The bossk and Jango farms were totally worth it for me, as you get HT as well. I started their farms much later than I should have, but glad I did.

How are you geos doing in TB, what gear levels?

I have a R5 GBA and G12 for the rest of them and they do very well for Wat mission. I could only get wave 2/4 in Phase 4 though. They were able to have enough tm to AOE my guys twice and it was over

• CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I mean, if you don't have bossk/jango your bh are gonna be meh, you are farming ns/drev, not close to traya...there aren't many options left. I would beef up sep droids for sure (you'll need them for GAS and they are a good team in all aspects of the game really) and geos (same). If you don't have any of the teams above ready (bh, traya etc) it sounds like you are newer to the guild, as they must have the teams to be doing geotb rather than hoth, so I would say boost the geos, sep droids and Asajj/dooku, all of which will let you help in a more focused way and with the special missions

You are correct. I have only picked up the Game beginning of Dec so I didn’t have anything ready for DSTB. They require me to do DR first so I gotta get that done but afterwards I’m doing BH/Sep droids at the same time. I’m working on my assajj to G13 R4 as well as Daka. So you think working on FO or Empire team would be useless in DSTB?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    FO needs g13 from what I've heard. EP can work as a leader since you don't have drev. EP dbast team can do well I believe. I can get 4/4 with ns with only a r4 asajj up to p3 at least. If I were you I would prioritize sep droids, asajj first with a decent dooku. also the geos benefit a lot from the right side health pieces for p4. glgl
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    FO needs g13 from what I've heard. EP can work as a leader since you don't have drev. EP dbast team can do well I believe. I can get 4/4 with ns with only a r4 asajj up to p3 at least. If I were you I would prioritize sep droids, asajj first with a decent dooku. also the geos benefit a lot from the right side health pieces for p4. glgl
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Gifafi wrote: »

Ahh I see. That’s a bummer for FO then becuz even G13 cant perform great in GA right? I’m working on Bastilla Fallen right now but she is 3* :/
    So you would put Asajj and Dooku under a nute lead with some other random seps? Like MagnaGaurd and maybe super battle droid?

Edit: Actually my GG is nearly 7* so I would use him instead of B2