Casual Guilds Looking For Players - February 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• https://swgoh.gg/g/18349/legends-of-light/

Legends of Light
    180M GP
    Fully Heroic guild is at 48/50 (semi-active, no tix minimum)
    Raids FFA at 7pm p, 8m, 9c, 10pm est.
    TW 91+ wins, triple zetas.

We are recruiting players for GeoTB to improve on our 16*/8* record. 3+ Wat shards and increasing.

Semi-active, no hard tix requirement, daily activity and TW, TB participation are requested.

Message us on our Discord recruitment server with your swgoh.gg profile or Ally Code.

https://discord.gg/C26WwgZ

MTFBWY!
  • Are you looking to grow and have fun!
    Looking for competitive players
    Geo-TB and TW FOCUS-Knights of the fallen
    Do you have 2.5 mil gp or higher??
    Having Malak, Padme, DR, Revan, GAS is a plus..
    We are looking for a few members
    191 mil GP guild 3.9 mil gp Average
    All Heroic raids-alternate weeks-24 hour check-in
    Week 1- Heroic rancor- 8pm EST week 2-7pm EST
    Heroic AAT- 10pm EST week 2-8pm EST
    Heroic Sith raid- 9pm EST week 2-6pm EST
    Mandatory: 600 raid tickets, TB-GEO and TW participation
    Consistently win TW
    25 DS GEO STARS
    9 LS GEO STARS
    18 WAT shards soon to be 21 on next TB
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565
    Guild reset 6:30pm Est
  • Gremio en crecimiento con muy buen ambiente! 130 millones de GP, todos los heroicos y geonosis. Somos una mezcla de jugadores con alto GP y experiencia junto con nuevos jugadores con ganas de crecer

Nos encajan jugadores de nivel y que no quieren / pueden seguir normas excesivamente estrictas que acaban suponiendo que no disfrutes del juego, junto con jugadores de menor GP pero con ganas de crecer y participar
    Todo el mundo es bienvenido!

https://swgoh.gg/g/12303/llamame-serpiente/

Si os interesa contactadme:
    Ally code: 838-312-244
    Discord: taitot#7807

• Darth_Alan
    8 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Merged
    Post edited by Darth_Alan on
  • Hello everyone!

Blood Drive is recruiting! We’re currently standing at 165 million galactic power. We have 4 spots open in our guild. Mostly a chill guild with no rules other than participation. We’re currently running all Heroic Raids and beating them without breaking a sweat, also running Geo Separatists might and get 16-17 stars per run

Message Blizzy Skywalker
    Ally code 894-128-243
    Please be above 2 million GP because we’re still trying to grow
  • Spot17
    14 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    HELLO OUT THERE! WE NEED YOUR HELP!

First time having to recruit. Just lost 15 heads to a merge. Looking for players around 3M mark. Participation is key towards guild events. Other than that we're pretty laid back. Used to clear all raids on heroic without a problem. Starting to struggle but still completing HSTR after loosing most of our bigger players. As for Geo TBs we just need the numbers back and well be on board again. Really trying to keep the guild together, been around since launch. Would be a shame to lose whats left of this great group of people.

Join Igloo Force Masters today!....please ;)

For more information about the guild please feel free to message me ingame.
    ALLY CODE: 683-815-782
    Post edited by Spot17 on
  • The Furless Wookies https://swgoh.gg/g/7671/furless-wookies/ are looking to add a few more members. Our members have invited a bunch of their family and friends into the guild. We would just like to top off our members with about 5 more people. We do all the Heroics, win most of our tw's, and get 16-17 stars in geo tb. We're doing LS hoth at the moment. We're a laid back US Central guild, we'd like you to at least deploy in TB and if you join TB you better get some banners, but that about all the rules we have. Message me if you'd like to know more, or send us a join request in game!
  • Looking to add a few members. Two open spots, can make two more. Longstanding guild. Casual, active players. No ticket requirements, but would like people to aim for 600 tix daily. We don't want people who join TW and don't contribute. Otherwise, play how you want. We are trying to improve our dark side geo TB results, so people working on geos or separatist droids would be welcome, but this isn't necessary.

Guild: Exceptional 136 mil GP
    Currently 48/50 members (can make two more spots)
    Guild Leader: Craigus of Jakku (ally code: 887-474-189)
    Recruiting: Soapbox (ally code: 327-612-381)
    Discord: https://discord.gg/xkfCzZc
    Reset Time: 530 pm pacific time

All Raids Heroic, 24 hr join period.

TW: win a little over half the time

TB: LS HOTH 36 stars, DS Geo 11 Stars

Min GP: 2 mil. No specific character requirements.
  • Amadala Guard

229mil Guild GP
    ** 3 SPOTS OPEN**

- Geo Tb 26/33*
    - Light Geo Tb 12/33*
    - Lightside Tb 45/45*
    - Darkside Tb 48/48*

- Laid back guild filled with veterans who know what they’re doing. Just ask that u handle your daily guild activities (Tb, energy, etc).

** MESSAGE ME IN-GAME OR JUST SEARCH US & JOIN **

KingTommy23
    Ally Code 519-355-155
  • Are you looking to grow and have fun!
    Looking for 1 more
    Looking for competitive players
    Geo-TB and TW FOCUS-Knights of the fallen
    Do you have 2.5 mil gp or higher??
    Having Malak, Padme, DR, Revan, or GAS is a plus..
    We are looking for a few members
    193 mil GP guild 3.93 mil gp Average
    All Heroic raids-alternate weeks-24 hour check-in
    Week 1- Heroic rancor- 8pm EST week 2-7pm EST
    Heroic AAT- 10pm EST week 2-8pm EST
    Heroic Sith raid- 9pm EST week 2-6pm EST
    Mandatory: 600 raid tickets, TB-GEO and TW participation
    Consistently win TW
    25 DS GEO STARS
    9 LS GEO STARS
    18 WAT shards soon to be 21 on next TB
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565
    Guild reset 6:30pm Est
  • Welcome!

I am an officer of 'Down Under Darkside', and we are recruiting 1 more guildie who is eager to grow in the game and chill with us. Specifically targeting either/or
    1) middle tier players ~2.5 million GP in guilds that are lacking direction, lifeless or stuck due to lack of participants
    2) top end players >4 million GP burnt out by demanding guilds but still want to participate actively at their own pace

We offer:
    •Detailed strategy in TW; 80-2 record (68 via full clear)
    •Discord server with great resources, banter, updated bots and real nerdy Star Wars/Marvel lore of the worst kind
    •Quick donations
    •Easily complete all Heroic Raids
    •Average 24,000+ raid tickets a day when full
    •20* on Separatist Might TB, 8* on Republic Offensive (at ~150 million GP)

In new members we expect the following:
    1. Full participation in TB
    2. 1 deploy in TW if you join (3 zetas for 1 deploy, that’s a pretty good deal)
    3. Be active, engage when called upon and communicate openly especially if RL forces you to take a break
    4. Download Discord and join our server

Our raids rules are :
    1. RANCOR - auto
    2. HAAT - 20-30 min alive status
    3. HSTR - <6 hour but varies depending on who requires #1-5
    4. Raid schedule from 7-7:30 pm AEDT (Australia)

Here is our guild page on swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/g/56585/down-under-darkside/
    You can contact me here or on discord at: https://discord.gg/wrBDZEf, Blueboy626#3779 or havoc_rah#4307 (guild leader)

As Aussies we love the underdog status, John Howard's bowling technique, fishing and pride ourselves on role models such as David Boon, S.K. Warne and Mike Whitney.
    And the same applies to our US friends across the Pacific. We already have a motley crew of Americans that recognize the gracefulness of Don Mattingly’s sideburns, the unique chemistry between T.O, Chad Ochocinco & Carson Palmer and Charles Barkley’s inspiring golf swing which make us all want to take up professional eating. We honestly have something for everyone and look forward to hearing from you all!
  • Calamitous Intent is seeking active members to earn tickets & participate in Territory Wars and Battles.

Have room to bring in 11-12 players.

113 million GP currently (5 inactives)

Guild activities on US Eastern time zone.

Heroic Sith, HAAT & Rancor raids. 24 hr. Join period for all.
    Currently 1 7-star Han Solo away from simming the Rancor.

Current raid start times: 

Rancor - 11am/6pm E (3pm/10pm UTC)
    HAAT - 12pm/7pm E (4pm/11pm UTC)       
    HSTR - 8pm E (midnight UTC)                                   

Currently run LS Hoth & alternate DS Territory Battles.

We've seen a lot of turnover & burnout (& a couple guild merges). But I created the Guild the 1st day guilds were available.  So I will be in it as long as the game exists.

Discord & swgoh.gg encouraged.

Aerogator#9975 (my Discord).
    My ally code: 321-755-675

This is the way.
  • Ericdyy
    12 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Dagobah Sub Rosa is looking for players!

We are a friendly guild, English speaking but many players from Sweden. We are looking for players that are active and contribute daily. No specific demands other than participate in raids. territory wars and be active (everybody have a life besides this!).

Your GP should be min. 1.5 m.

We do HAAT and heroic sith at least once a week.

Victory in 9 out of 10 territory wars.

Territory battles: Hoth about 35* and dark side Geo around 7-8*

We welcome you to our guld and hope you will enjoy and be part of our community!

For messages my ally code is:
    313-632-597

Looking forward to hear from you!
    Post edited by Ericdyy on
  • CHA-VRR-alliance looking for new members!

We are active guilds but not strictly like others.

For Guild
    ◦ Guild Name: Vader’s Rancor Raiders
    ◦ GP: 138,000,000
    ◦ Open Positions: 8
    ◦ TB Hoth: 43 stars, Geo 12 stars, Hoth DS 42
    ◦ Guild Activities Reset Time: 23:00 UTC
    ◦ Raids: Full heroic

If you have further questions just contact me in game or Discord.

Hope I can hear from you soon!
    Vader’s Fist
    Ally code: 446-979-382
    Discord: Vaders Fist#9472

https://swgoh.gg/p/446979382/

https://discord.gg/K5JYbk
  • Sepjs
    13 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Do you like the challenge to help build a new guild?
    Look no further!

The Henkie Spenkie Collective is a new created guild looking for players who like the challenge to build a new guild and friendships together.

Yes, it will be a challenge. Yes, we won’t be able to do raids, TW or TB on the short term. But friendship and fun are our short term goals.

No requirements on daily’s or GP. Just having fun!

Early adapters will become officer if you want.

If you are interested just contact me: 738-923-767 or discord Sepjs#0343

Drop by and see if you like it!
    Post edited by Sepjs on
  • DarkKnight (44 active players, 163m+ gp)
    We are an active casual guild. We want people who participate and have fun.
    Guild recruiter BatHawk85 (forum username) ally code 393-261-496
    No discord, we do want you to use the guild chat once you have joined.
    Reset time is 11:30 GMT/UTC
    We do Heroic The Pit raid on auto. We do 24 hour join period for Tank Takedown and the The Sith Triumvirate on heroic.
    We get about 12-14 stars in Dark side Geo TB. We get about 7 stars in light side geo TB
    We win most of our Territory wars. We do have a rule that if you sign up for it you have to participate. If you don’t want to participate in those, you don’t have to join. Also I believe you have to get some banners to get any loot anyway so just participate!
    We want level 85 players. Ideally 3m or higher gp but if you are actively growing we may let in lower.
  • It’s Not A TRAP
    Active guild(GP 176 mil) looking for 3 active members to join our ranks.
    You need to have at least GP 3 mil and squads that are useful in TB Geo DS.
    We are currently getting 19 stars for TB Geo DS and 9 stars for TB Geo LS.
    We prefer 600 tickets but it’s not a priority.
    We are old school and only use in game chat so no discord needed to join.
    If you decide this is the guild for you, please bring a positive attitude. We don’t need any bloodsuckers.
    You can contact me.
    Def1974
    Ally code 428-548-691
  • Servants of Honor

GP: 114 Million GP

We are currently looking for 2 more members for our guild. We are extremely active in discord which is a must for those interested. Our members span the globe, so anyone is welcome to join barring you meet requirements below. We hope to see and chat with you in the guild!!!

Discord
    Raids: Fully Heroic Guild
    Territory Battles: DS Geo 12* LS Geo 5*
    Territory Wars: >95% Win rate
    REQUIREMENTS: 1.5 Million GP, join Discord, 600 Raid tickets daily, and active in TB/TW.

My ally code: 386-926-741 Message for invite

Looking forward to seeing you in the Guild!!!!

ET Jokerz
  • Hello everybody, our guild “Bravehearts” is looking for new players of any GP (level 80+) to help us move forward and grow.

We‘re currently doing the Heroic Pit Raid, tier IV/V in the Sith Raid & are working towards the Heroic Tank Raid.

We have a GP of 35 mil and 22 active daily players with a reset time at 7.30 pm UTC.

We‘re a drama-free, chilled out guild with a mix of newer & veteran players. We ask you to please join the Territory Wars, other than that participate as much as you can (no stress).

Come find us in the game!
  • The Lighter Side of Dark is a casual guild looking for some more players to fill out out ranks. Level 60+ preferred but any are welcome to join and grow with us.

We just started clearing hsith raid and any additional help would be great. Heroic tank/rancor have 24 hr join period and are on rotating start times. No requirements, just have fun!

Find us in game or contact ally code 416-495-787 for invite/info.
  • Guild Name: Sarlacc Survivers
    40 members, 22 active in the past 24 hours, hence our problem.
    45mil GP and player GP ranges from newbies to 4. 5mil GP.
    We have a Facebook but I don't so I don't know what it is. No external chat required, no in game chat required for that matter either.

We have a handful of players that have been together for years (2 years or so myself) and just want to stick together. We're super casual, have no requirements really, but we're wanting to do some content we haven't made it to yet and we need more members for that. With the state of things, I'll remove members who haven't been active for a few weeks. If we get closer to being full I'll probably do no less than 5 days inactive or so, not super serious.

We complete Heroic Pit within about 10 minutes (many can solo) , HAAT within an hour, and we're only doing Tier 6 on the sith raid which takes us several days to complete. The first two have a 24 hour join to give everyone a chance to tag in. We want some Traya.

We are doing maybe 15-18 stars (I think) on territory battles but have yet to clear one, would love to. We haven't had enough active players to do a territory war but we REALLY want to. Lol

Let me know if you have any questions or are interested. Thanks!

meow
    Ally Code 688-796-116
  • HerbyDerby
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Guild Name: GreyWarden Knights - 22/50

We have players from around, but the US Pacific Time Zone is the main time zone.

Guild Recruiters: myself (HerbyDerby: ally code: 768-477-967), TrackerBob (ally code: 272-537-966), Draedex (ally code: 335-519-382), Hallowfiction (ally code: 464-238-779)

GP: 46.5mil

Looking for friendly, active, but casual players. We don't take it too seriously, but would like to do some more Territory Wars and other events. Most of us play daily, and if you are taking some time off more than a week, just let us know so we don't kick ya.

We have a handful of players that have been together for years (2 years or so myself) and just want to stick together. We're super casual, have no requirements really, but we're wanting to do some content we haven't made it to yet and we need more members for that. I'll remove members who haven't been active for a more than 30 days.

We complete Heroic Pit within about 10 minutes (many can solo), HAAT within an hour, and we're only doing Tier 6 on the Sith Raid which takes us several days to complete. The first two have a 24 hour join to give everyone a chance to tag in.

Territory Wars: We love doing them as much as possible. If you're not into PvP, that's fine; just join in and set defenses to allow the other bigger hitters to keep their high end squads for attack. We usually do very well until SWGOH pits us incorrectly against a much higher Guild Power guild (they need to fix that).

We do about 15-20 stars on Territory Battles. If you don't care to do all the battles, join in and deploy troops to help the rest of those that do. No biggie.

Level 70+ is preferred, but will consider lower levels on a case-by-case. We enjoy bringing up and helping players.

Hope to see you at GreyWarden Knights!

HerbyDerby – (Guild Leader) ally code – 768-477-967
    Post edited by HerbyDerby on
  • WaterWyvern1983
    8 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    ASCENDING

170 mil+ GP

swgoh.gg link:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/20955/ascending/

We are currently looking to pick up 6 new members!

Requirements:
    - Level 85
    - 2.5 mil+ GP (Focused)
    - 3 mil+ GP (w/bloat)
    - Aims for 600 tickets daily
    - Participates in all guild events.
    - Communicates when absent. (Life happens!)
    - Is active and wants to push content, but in a fun and stress free way!

About us:
    We are an active and fun guild that prioritizes participation over roster. Whether your f2p or a whale we’re here to have fun and grow as a guild together! Our guild has been described as a "happy orphanage" because we have many members who had various bad experiences in previous guilds and found a new happy, supportive and forward-looking home in our guild with great officers and fellow members. Our discord is engaged, fun, and helpful.

Raid info:
    - FULLY HEROIC! Heroic sith raid on the regs.
    - Simmed HPit @5:30p ET/2:30p PT
    - HAAT @6:00p ET/3:00p PT
    - HSTR @8:00p ET/5:00p PT

Territory Battle and War info:
    - TW is played to win and we win a lot, but we keep it fun!
    - Hoth LS: 43*s (currently running)
    - DS Hoth 45*s (not currently running)
    - Geo DS: 19*s (w/22* former record) w/11 Wat shards on farm (currently running)
    - Geo LS: 9*s (not currently running, but looking to run soon)

Contact me:
    In game - Ally code 962-252-592
    On Discord - Wyvern#5096
    Or say hi in our new recuitment server on Discord! Link here - https://discord.gg/EtbjyJn
    Post edited by WaterWyvern1983 on
  • Loth Lycanths are looking for casual but commited players. We are an independent F2P guild just forming. No chat app requirements. No farming requirements. Just try to complete daily goals and have fun. U.S. Central Time Zone for resets and raids. Ally Code is 725-717-514. Drop me a request or search for Loth Lycanths. The guild is open to join.
  • Hey everyone,

Mercs' Order is looking to fill a few spots.
    We are an active but casual guild who enjoy playing the game and helping others progress.
    We currently have space for 5 new players.
    We are sitting at just under 113 million GP and run through HPit, HAAT and have just started on HSith.
    There are no real requirements other than we would like new players entering the guild to already have 7* raid han or be close to getting him so that we can sim HPit in the not too distant future. We are two players away from being able to do so.
    This is a pretty great group of players and Ive been with this guild since almost the beginning. No drama or anything like that. Just looking to grow, help others and have fun playing the game.
    Let me know if you have any questions.

Ally code: 284-291-385
  • mikebtp
    124 posts Member
    PESTILENCE

156M GP

Currently looking for 2 members

Contact ObiWanJabroni#2659 on Discord or 954-283-259 in game

Guild resets at 6:30PM EST

Fully heroic with 24hr join period for all raids, followed by free for all

HSR has a rotating schedule at 5AM, 11AM, 5PM, 11PM UTC

HAAT & HPIT launch automatically with HPIT being simmed

15star DSGEO, 7star LSGEO

68-19 TW record

Lvl 85/2.5m GP Minimum

We are a fun and helpful group of Star Wars fans that work together to succeed via respect for one another and the Guild as a whole. While we do have commonsense expectations of our members, we do not mandate maximum daily tickets, raid participation, building specific characters, or spending any real money.

This is the way...

Expectations:
    1) Join our Discord server. Communication is key to success.

2) Participate in every guild event. More participants equal greater rewards for everyone.

Territory Wars (TW)
    - Follow each zone’s GP requirements when setting defense.
    - Await attack orders and follow them. Rogue Actions are NOT acceptable.
    - 0 Banners are frowned upon. Place at least 1 Squad on Defense if time or interest is an issue.

Territory Battles (TB)
    - Await Platoon, Combat, & Deploy orders and follow them. Rogue Actions are NOT acceptable.
    - 0 Territory Points are frowned upon in any TB Phase. (Deploy if time or interest is an issue)

3) Daily activity is encouraged, but we understand that life happens.

https://swgoh.gg/g/13041/pestilence/

• Servants of Honor

GP: 114 Million GP

We are currently looking for 2 more members for our guild. We are extremely active in discord which is a must for those interested. Our members span the globe, so anyone is welcome to join barring you meet requirements below. We hope to see and chat with you in the guild!!!

Discord
    Raids: Fully Heroic Guild
    Territory Battles: DS Geo 12* LS Geo 5*
    Territory Wars: >95% Win rate
    REQUIREMENTS: 1.5 Million GP, join Discord, 600 Raid tickets daily, and active in TB/TW.

My ally code: 386-926-741 Message for invite

Looking forward to seeing you in the Guild!!!!

ET Jokerz
  • Guild Name: Yavin a Blast
    • Casual guild perfect for FTP veterans
    • 38 active - looking for 12 to fill out roster
    • 80 Million GP
    • Mix of veterans and newer players (from somewhat new all the way to 4 + million)
    • Heroic Pit and Tank (tier 6 Sith, but could go heroic with the right recruits)
    • 8 PM Eastern raid time with 24 hour sign up time
    • We win most TW's
    • Currently there is no character requirement, but we do expect completion of daily activities and participation in guild activities such as Territory Wars, Raids, Hoth, etc.

Guild Recruiter: Zavijava Novafall / Ally Code: 516-617-575
      Guild Leader: Hinwed Celaeno /
  • KeaseOdinson
    47 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    https://swgoh.gg/g/37490/immortal-shadows/

Immortal Shadows seeking new players to add to our very active guild.

🔹Us
    - UK/US guild
    - All heroic raids
    - Hoth TBs, 42⭐DS, 40⭐LS
    - Running Geo TB next DS
    - Very active in TW

🔹You
    - Minimum 500 tix daily
    - fully active in TB/TW
    - 1.5m min GP requirement - flexible for right player
    - Discord essential for TB, TW & banter!

Get in touch if u like what u see and want to know more 👍🏼

Discord - Kease#5853
    Line - keaseodinson
    Ally code - 115-843-644
    Post edited by KeaseOdinson on
This discussion has been closed.