How to identify GAC Cheaters?

jawa7778
283 posts Member
Hey everyone. I suspect I may possibly be going against a cheater in GAC. How do I generally identify that? How do cheaters generally cheat in GAC. I'm very suspect because my opponent fully cleared all my defenses first try, seemingly without any viable counters to my defense. I set both my Geo team, with double zetas and mid to high-level gear, and my Hux lead, relic 3 KRU on defense in separate territories, and he cleared them both on the first battle. I checked his inventory, and as far as I can tell he has no viable counters to geos.

Replies

• You opponent doesnt have Traya, zPalp, padme, jkr, darth revan, GAS, or CLS? I have heard people beat bugs with all of those (or done so myself), and am probably missing a few.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    After this GA ends you can check his GAC history on swgoh.gg assuming he has an account there.

Define what you think are viable counters to Geos..?

I helped a streamer take down a relic'd KRU one day using g8-10 trash. Was pretty funny.
  • jawa7778
    283 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    You opponent doesnt have Traya, zPalp, padme, jkr, darth revan, GAS, or CLS? I have heard people beat bugs with all of those (or done so myself), and am probably missing a few.
    Out of that list, they only have zpalp and padme. However, I have never seen a palp team beat geos, and they used all their Republic and Jedi characters in either a shakk-to clone squad or a Jedi squad. So they had no one left for a padme squad.
  • jawa7778
    283 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    After this GA ends you can check his GAC history on swgoh.gg assuming he has an account there.

I helped a streamer take down a relic'd KRU one day using g8-10 trash. Was pretty funny.
    The only teams that I know of that can beat geos is both revans assuming they are equal or higher gear, traya, and occasional my Hux FO squad can beat them.
  • jawa7778 wrote: »
    You opponent doesnt have Traya, zPalp, padme, jkr, darth revan, GAS, or CLS? I have heard people beat bugs with all of those (or done so myself), and am probably missing a few.
    Out of that list, they only have zpalp and padme. However, I have never seen a palp team beat geos, and they used all their Republic and Jedi characters in either a shakk-to clone squad or a Jedi squad. So they had no one left for a padme squad.

Not trying to be mean, but just because you cannot do it does not mean it is not possible.
    jawa7778 wrote: »

The only teams that I know of that can beat geos is both revans assuming they are equal or higher gear, traya, and occasional my Hux FO squad can beat them.

Yeah, you are missing numerous options for beating geos
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q

Lots more than that. EP teams can, particularly with Maul. JTR teams can...especially Holdo. Both have mass Daze to stop Geo assists. Also, NS and CLS or Nute teams depending on gearing and team comp. Obviously GAS can as well as GG teams and Padme teams. Jawas are a great counter to Geos and can even beat them if slightly lower gear.

I use my palp team to beat geos on a consistent basis.
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    jawa7778 wrote: »

Padme, JTR, NS, CLS w/ C3, mirrors, Jawas within -1/2 gear level range are fairly reliable counters.

EP, BH, Nest and probably several other teams can be turned into a soft counter.

No offence, but Geos and FO does not exactly sound like a brickwall that can hold the defensive line.
  • Treya trio can beat geos with just those 3. Give them 2 more sith and and geos are good as gone
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited March 2020
    The best way to help determine if someone cheated, is to look at GAC history and see what was used. You may be surprised at what some viable counters are.

As for the "how people cheat?" Question, that is not allowed by the Forum Guidelines.

After you see the history you can follow up with posts about specific counter you may not understand, to see how you want to proceed.

As always if you suspect cheating:
    Report A Potential Cheater: If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater.
This discussion has been closed.