Looking for Tpain, Fatos, Roshe, Rymas, Panamonn, Iv Dua

Searching for my fleetmates, I just upgraded fleet finally and I’m hoping to climb when I can for my payout if that’s ok with you guys. If that’s cool, could someone just lemme know everyone’s payout so I can avoid you all at payout times

And if anyone here are guildmates/knows them could you just let them know I’m tryna get in contact.

Other people on the shard -

Marco
Soviet
Robi Wan kenobi
Iaccus
Cool BB
Statesfarmjake
TerminatorSAMF

Thanks!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Its usually better to actively search for them or their guilds and reach out that way.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Its usually better to actively search for them or their guilds and reach out that way.

What do you mean by actively search for them? So far I’ve only tried contacting arena shardmates who are on my fleet shard, but no response
  • SillyJedi wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

What do you mean by actively search for them? So far I’ve only tried contacting arena shardmates who are on my fleet shard, but no response

I think he means go to their profile page and open a chat room with each person and ask for the info you want.
  • If you google their names with "swgoh" you will probably get their profiles, which have their ally codes on, so you can message them in game.