State of the Galaxy - March 2020 [MEGA]

Replies

• So will gl revan (both lightsaber, purple +red) will be next?
  • They really need to change the name of the content email, the title kind of implies there is, you know, a content update.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Do you guys at CG even like this game?
  • Vuk
    32 posts Member
    Not going for GL...I am going to relic Bossk, Han and Chewie, Triumvirat, J. Bindo, Daka, Spy, Wat..
  • Galactic Legend Rey should be called Rey (Jedi)

Galactic Legend Kylo Ren should be called Kylo Ren (Supreme Leader)
  • As an end game player I could care less about GLs. If the requirements are to inflate your roster with a bunch of worthless Rose type characters what's the incentive. I haven't even opened up the requirements once nor do I plan to. Good luck to those that get them.........
  • Hard pass on these, not really legends, not much of characters. Let us know when real legends show up.
  • No incentive to bother with these requirements at all...
  • Zombefyer wrote: »
    Galactic Legend Rey should be called Rey (Jedi)

Galactic Legend Kylo Ren should be called Kylo Ren (Supreme Leader)

It's probably more likely to be... Resistance Hero Rey! lol

• Is this a joke?
  • Barik_Edo
    199 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Ultra wrote: »
    You can't be any more wrong since they have told us that we will get tickets by playing existing gameplay[/quote]

Not for the ultimates.

"The Ultimate Abilities will require a new Ultimate Ability Material to unlock that is rewarded from completing the final tiers of the event."
  • Sorry for the screwing the pooch on that last update. For our incompetence we have added new bundles for you wallet warriors to feel like you're No.1
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Barik_Edo wrote: »
    You can't be any more wrong since they have told us that we will get tickets by playing existing gameplay

Not for the ultimates.

"The Ultimate Abilities will require a new Ultimate Ability Material to unlock that is rewarded from completing the final tiers of the event."
    And how do you think you will get to attempt the final tier? Through tickets
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Barik_Edo wrote: »
    You can't be any more wrong since they have told us that we will get tickets by playing existing gameplay

Not for the ultimates.

And how do you think you will get to attempt the final tier? Through tickets

Of course tickets are needed. In addition to tickets you'll also need materials. In reference to the original comment, I very much doubt the events will require tickets or materials from the other GL.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Broxxor wrote: »
    Calling it now:

You'll earn LS tickets (for Rey's Ultimate) by doing the latter tiers of the Kylo event (for which you'll need FO characters geared).

And vice versa, DS tickets (for Kylo's Ultimate) by doing Rey's event (for which you'll need Resistance characters geared).

This allows people to unlock one or the other, but not be able to get the abilities without having EVERYTHING geared and unlocked.

CG's way of giving the double middle finger to anyone who thought they could skirt by and "only go for one or the other"

Challenge Tier 2 of Assault battles is existing gameplay. Mark my words.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Ajax0204 wrote: »
    Hard pass on these, not really legends, not much of characters. Let us know when real legends show up.

Like these guys? 8r231xkryjai.jpg
  • The partial event unlock, to me, means one thing: both GL Rey and Kylo are needed to finish each other’s GL event.

1. They want the event that is not a one and done

2. The krakens are okay with high requirements as that means few get it

3. By a 7 star unlock midway thru CG is preventing a mass protest for those who only pursued one GL route, not both— by limiting it to the Ultimate Abilities it allows more of a swallowing that both GL are needed. Or is this more Mobile’s tin hat thinking 🤔

• Icyjediknight
    35 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Let me know when they release characters that are actually Galactic Legends and not Mary Sue and Mr. Pathetically Irrelevant
  • This event should be called "How to hurt yourself in GAC". In few world 12 characters to unlock one GL that, if we are lucky, will be used with 4 of the 12 characters in arena/tb/raid. This means that 8 characters will be useless as always.
    In a time where lot of players ask for other ways to earn gear like kyro and g12 gear, you guys release a "content" where I have to gear 12 characters.
    I know that I can skip the GLs but I play this game to enjoy and relax. In the last year the "new contents" were the TBs (copy and past from hoth), Malak and GAS events (all the comunity love you for the brillant idea of the 5 stars unlock), new tiers for the assault battles (same events with different parameters).
    Not to much fun here, no new ideas, just a complicated way to unlock a character. I'll continue to play because I like to play with my friends in my guild but I hope that one day you'll create something really different and enjoyable immediately, not in years (for the TB LS) or in six months due to the gear requirements.
  • wildnz wrote: »
    “The next era of Swgoh”.... I guess it’s a change form the next error in SWGOH.

Patience my young padwan. The errors will come when the event goes live.
  • After internal review, the new capital ships will be required to be 7*...
  • gonna have to get every GL to get jedi luke
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    After internal review, the new capital ships will be required to be 7*...

I hope this happens
  • Yeah please do an internal review, 5 stars can't be right!
  • Rey and Kylo are two of the newest characters in the star wars saga. How can justify calling them legends?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Rey and Kylo are two of the newest characters in the star wars saga. How can justify calling them legends?

a) does it matter?
    b) because they were the main characters in the final movie of a star wars theatrical trilogy?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Rey and Kylo are two of the newest characters in the star wars saga. How can justify calling them legends?

a) does it matter?
    b) because they were the main characters in the final movie of a star wars theatrical trilogy?

But they're not real legends. Like Boba Fett. You know.. the guy who we all think is a badass despite never doing anything and dying a pathetic death before fanboys retconned him back into legendary status.
  • Piewalker
    200 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Not feeling the improved character graphics - face isn’t quite right somehow for me. The current two Reys look closer IMHO. Ooooofffffff CG artists, you’re welcome to my comprehensive Daisy Ridley scrapbook. Don’t worry about the pages sticking - it was the glue (honest).