Darth Malak

Hey so I’m trying to figure out who to gear to unlock Darth Malak. So I currently have my light side team ready, but I was wondering what to do for the dark side. Obviously I want Revan, Badstilla, and HK. Who should I use for my other two? I was think Carth and Ordo but I heard Ordo is a pain to gear. Any suggestions?
Also, to get all these characters to 17,500, does that mean I need Zetas and g11? Or what is the minimum? Also, how hard is the event? If I hit the bare minimum with some characters and have lots of gear on Revans, is that enough?
Thanks!

Replies

• I did light side with zaalbar at g10 and zeta so theres some leeway but g10 or 11 with zeta g12 with 1 piece I think if you have no Zetas. Should be a good guideline
  • Yeah, I used Carth and Ordo as well. Keep in mind that after the event, from the characters not used on the JKR and DR teams, you will have a strong Old Republic team that is handy for GAC and TW's, plus a decent ship with the Ebon Hawk, so I don't feel it's a waste gearing them up.
    Ordo I didn't bother with the zeta for, just needed to get him to G12 +1 piece as said above to get the power requirements.

Zeta on Zaal and Mission is handy as they work really well together.
  • I did light side with zaalbar at g10 and zeta so theres some leeway but g10 or 11 with zeta g12 with 1 piece I think if you have no Zetas. Should be a good guideline

What kind of god mods do you have to have done it with g10? that is impressive.

I had all LS at G12 and struggled. But Operation Metaverse has a really good guide to completing both LS and DS.