Is Dathcha worth at all?

This forum has been awesome in helping us, new players.

Now I have a doubt. Is Dathcha usable in any mode/squad?
At GW Store, I am currently harvesting Cad Bane, and plan to do Poggle next...
But after that, I don't know which one should I invest...(Biggs and Zebe are already 7*)

Thanks folks

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Datcha is an inferior character now. 2 years ago it was used to solo phase 1 of heroic tank raid (Datcha lead, Han Solo and CLS). It's also used as a soft counter to geonosians in GA/TW - unreliable when they are under geared.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    NS Initiate is used in a team that solos fase 3 of heroic STR (don't gear her too much. She needs to die easily).

K-2S0 is a crew member on Cassian's U-wing (great against HMF fleets) and can also be used in 2 missions in phases 2 and 7 of LS Hoth TB.

Resistance pilot is needed to unlock the Raddus. Low star is fine.

Phasma is required for GL Kylo.

Teebo could be used to beat Wicked's event (min. 5*) until you get better options.

Magma Trooper was used for an early Traya counter (under Thrawn lead). Might still be usefull in 3v3.

The rest (apart from the ships) are not required for anything - yet.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Jawas in general are pretty bad. People preach that they are a "counter" to geonosians but it really only works against junk geo teams and even then you lose a lot of banners.

Also, a certain user here will likely chime in to tell you that Jawas can beat everything under the sun, do yourself a favor and don't take it seriously.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    This forum has been awesome in helping us, new players.

Now I have a doubt. Is Dathcha usable in any mode/squad?
    At GW Store, I am currently harvesting Cad Bane, and plan to do Poggle next...
    But after that, I don't know which one should I invest...(Biggs and Zebe are already 7*)

Thanks folks

no.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you