Best arena squad for a brand new player who purchased the hyperdrive bundle?

Brand new player, bought the hyperdrive bundle. I know what I want to do in terms of farming and moving forward, but what is the best arena team "out of the box" with this bundle?

Replies

• ztanity
    7 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    For me I put my default team as clones with Anakin as lead
  • ztanity wrote: »

How has that team been? I ended up going with Bastila lead, Ezra, Old Ben, Grand Master Yoda and Thrawn. I'm still climbing the arena without any struggle, so I'm not sure how high I'll get before the squad starts struggling.
  • Need a Guild? If so add me on Discord Rhyti#3257

How has that team been? I ended up going with Bastila lead, Ezra, Old Ben, Grand Master Yoda and Thrawn. I'm still climbing the arena without any struggle, so I'm not sure how high I'll get before the squad starts struggling.

for sith raid i get 15mill damage first phase and barely anyone goes against me because I gear 12 and 11 then w/zetas
  • Anarkid
    149 posts Member
    Start farming revan or jedi training rey
    ztanity wrote: »

for sith raid i get 15mill damage first phase and barely anyone goes against me because I gear 12 and 11 then w/zetas
    Which clones do you put with him?

• Anarkid wrote: »
    Start farming revan or jedi training rey

Which Revan?
  • jedi for pve and darth for pvp