TW Character updated problem

NightwingTR
169 posts Member
edited March 2020
So i gave a ZETA to Jango last night then this afternoon i entered to TW but Jango's Zeta didn't applied

also my guildmate has Gear update porblem (g12 to g13 not applied)

Is this changed again ? . Did i missed a PATCH NOTE for this ?

Replies

• MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Depends on what you did. If you had updates to your roster, you should leave tw and join again. This is the only way it will apply.
  • So i gave a ZETA to Jango last night then this afternoon i entered to TW but Jango's Zeta didn't applied

also my guildmate has Gear update porblem (g12 to g13 not applied)

Is this changed again ? . Did i missed a PATCH NOTE for this ?

Yeah, it seems totally hit and miss nowadays.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    Depends on what you did. If you had updates to your roster, you should leave tw and join again. This is the only way it will apply.

I wasn't entered TW when i gave the ZETA. i gave zeta Last Night and then i entered this afternoon
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Hmm there's a problem with that then, you should report as a bug.
  • Yup, I did the same to Hux and a guildmate put Arc to R7 before joining. I also redid my mods and non of the changes made have come across to TW
  • CUFCfan wrote: »
    Yup, I did the same to Hux and a guildmate put Arc to R7 before joining. I also redid my mods and non of the changes made have come across to TW

I hope they will fix this sooner

I guess TW accepted characters when its appeared (since the beginning of countdown) . Doesn't matter when u joined !

• Ya same for myself. All players were locked when tw launched. Have a bunch with no mods at all. Did a zeta upgrade as well. Gonna be a rough one now. Thanks for another great bug CG. Atleast you’re good at one thing.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>