Have you beaten 1 or more Galactic War Campaign?

This is just a little comparison to see where I am at in the game( skill-wise and character-wise)

Have you beaten 1 or more Galactic War Campaign? 22 votes

Yes
81%
Euphoriafish42Chucko_marekthecarterologist958Maxx121312Salatious_ScrumSebekGgdjqjchsabjdjDaPowerfulJediRedd007EffAPublicEyeDlittleMAC77Yoda_the_fastJkaneDarthGlovocDorns_Hammer_VIITheChild_eats_eggs1jWaVeYXcien 18 votes
No
18%
Zdelrod829Fett_Kenobi80Yoda_66SidVicious444 4 votes
Not unlocked yet
0%

Replies

• Yes
    You are few months into a game most people have been playing for a few years, press the sim button to get an idea of that.
  • No
    You are few months into a game most people have been playing for a few years, press the sim button to get an idea of that.
    i have had the game since 2017, but I was not very active until lately, but I get what you're saying. I recently got my first 7* at level 75. I'm slowly getting better.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    @Zdelrod829 ive got 13170 galactic war battles won.. so assuming I cleared it every day (I didn’t) I’ve got 1097.5 clears.. oh my kitten I’ve been playing this for a longggg time...over three years..
  • No
    I have not won a single galactic war campain, as I am only lvl 70 and the FIRST node destroyed me with and all zeta, lvl 85 General Skywalker team! I have no Galactic Legends, I am doing a free-to play, and this team had 3(GS, Padme, GK)!
  • Yes
    I have not won a single galactic war campain, as I am only lvl 70 and the FIRST node destroyed me with and all zeta, lvl 85 General Skywalker team! I have no Galactic Legends, I am doing a free-to play, and this team had 3(GS, Padme, GK)!

You take a screenshot?
    Those aren't Galactic Legends,
    And start a new thread.
  • No
    Okay, GK is not a galactic legend, but he is from a raid!
    Plus they are all on the journey guide.
  • Fett_Kenobi80
    155 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    No
    Padme and GS are galactic legends because you can acess their events from the journey guide and they have multiple teirs to unlock, with specific charecters to unlock them.
    Padme: Seperatists.
    GS: Jedi Knight Anakin, 501st and Seperatists, mainly Ajass Ventress.
  • DarthGlovoc
    149 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Yes
    Padme and GS are galactic legends because you can acess their events from the journey guide and they have multiple teirs to unlock, with specific charecters to unlock them.
    Padme: Seperatists.
    GS: Jedi Knight Anakin, 501st and Seperatists, mainly Ajass Ventress.

There are only four gls(galactic legends) you faced legendaries. They are can be much harder to beat, but no where near gls. SLKR can wipe out a 7* couple of zetas g12 team with one aoe.
    Edit: Are you completely sure that you fought GAS(General Anakin Skywalker)? It is way more likely that it was in fact jka(Jedi knight Anakin).
  • Fett_Kenobi80
    155 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    No
    General Sykwalker, yes
    Plus, dosn't the journey guide just show GL + raid + territory charecters?
    Sorry, i'm new to the game, playing a free-to-play, and don't really watch youtubers and their stratagies.
    I just play the charecters I like, which happen to be bounty hunters.
  • Fett_Kenobi80
    155 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    No
    I guess it is legendaries, in which I have none of. Sorry to be wrong again, I just got a 7* Boba fett the other day. I going to be hoarding my resources for the shard econamy change, what about you? Everything is half off, so let's go to the maul.
  • No
    Damodamo wrote: »
    @Zdelrod829 ive got 13170 galactic war battles won.. so assuming I cleared it every day (I didn’t) I’ve got 1097.5 clears.. oh my kitten I’ve been playing this for a longggg time...over three years..

Wow! What an achivment! You have been playing 2 more years than me! I started playing this game 13 months ago!
  • Fett_Kenobi80
    155 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    No
    Zdelrod829 wrote: »
    i have had the game since 2017, but I was not very active until lately, but I get what you're saying. I recently got my first 7* at level 75. I'm slowly getting better.

Huhn. What's your roster? I got my 7* Boba Fett at lvl 69, as I used my refreshes and crystal on just buying a bunch of him! He's my favorite charecter from star wars, ever, and i'm so glad they brought him back in "The Manalorian"! So, what charecter was you first 7*? I'm intruiged.
  • You are aware this is about the galactic war table? The daily 12 battle table.. smh @Fett_Kenobi80

For the record I’m now at 16134..
  • No
    I am aware. What team do you use to beat it at lvl 70? I would like to know, to help me actually finish. My weaknesses are legendaries (no helping that one), and high geared Phonix teams. Can help me counter them? Thanks, Fett-Kenobi-80
  • Yes
    I am aware. What team do you use to beat it at lvl 70? I would like to know, to help me actually finish. My weaknesses are legendaries (no helping that one), and high geared Phonix teams. Can help me counter them? Thanks, Fett-Kenobi-80

You should probably farm phoenix because they get you a lot of legendarys, separatists are another option.

As for phoenix counters, teams that apply stuns, healing immunity, shock, and daze will help a lot to prevent counters and stop some of the passive healing (dooku this really well).
  • No
    Thanks a lot!
    My phonix is terrible, still trying to unlock Sabine to finish my Squad. Everyone exept her and Chopper (who is terrible at 2 stars) is at 4-5*. My seps are a weak Dooku, terrible Magnaguard, bad Geo Soldier, and a weak Sun Fac, as I am trying to unlock Spy. My good team (Bounty Hunters + Ewok Elder) Is usually this: Boba lead (he's my first and only 7* right now), Embo, Dengar, Greedo and IG-11, or I swap out Dengar for Ewok Elder. Boba Fett can Inflict Healing Immunity, Degar gets the shock and there is no daze. I also have Zam and Cad, but they are not good. I will try focusing on Spy and other Seps like dooku for my third team. Thanks again DarthGlovoc!
    -Fett-Kenobi-80
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @Fett_Kenobi80 let's stay on topic, you can make your own post to discuss other things.
  • No
    Sure
  • Yes
    Yes. But only once.

I hear people are auto or siming GW and I don’t know how to do that. I typically get halfway across the board then reset.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Why is this March thread still open. No one wants to think about March.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    But to answer your question @Euphoriafish42 you have to reach level 85 and then complete GW (win all 12 battles) 50 times before you can sim it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I am aware. What team do you use to beat it at lvl 70? I would like to know, to help me actually finish. My weaknesses are legendaries (no helping that one), and high geared Phonix teams. Can help me counter them? Thanks, Fett-Kenobi-80

Farming Phoenix makes it easy. They regain health and protection passively so they fly though most nodes.

And they unlock ep and thrawn. When paired with vader and +2 empire or sith, they clear the high gear Phoenix easily and even the padme teams you referred to easily.
  • TVF wrote: »
    But to answer your question @Euphoriafish42 you have to reach level 85 and then complete GW (win all 12 battles) 50 times before you can sim it.

Waiting until level 85 is the hardest part. I was autoing it on my alt account well before that.
  • Yes
    Huh. I’m player level 85 but only cleared all nodes once or so.