State of the Galaxy - March 2020 [MEGA]

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    dcbfan wrote: »
    This isn't even a SOTG. It's more like the SOGL. A galaxy is so much bigger then 1 thing. I'm tired of hearing about content that's a year or 2 away for most players. Give us a true SOTG report. What has happened to Vehicles CG mentioned a while back? A New Raid? A ship Raid? A Jedi rework? A sandbox mode? So many other things they have talked about. Jesus aged **** is it so hard to give out more info then art work about GL.
    None of those things are happening in this month, which is why they aren’t mentioned
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    What pay wall.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • wildnz wrote: »
    “The next era of Swgoh”.... I guess it’s a change form the next error in SWGOH.

Aren't these the same thing ? I'm so confused now...
  • Ultra wrote: »
    This isn't even a SOTG. It's more like the SOGL. A galaxy is so much bigger then 1 thing. I'm tired of hearing about content that's a year or 2 away for most players. Give us a true SOTG report. What has happened to Vehicles CG mentioned a while back? A New Raid? A ship Raid? A Jedi rework? A sandbox mode? So many other things they have talked about. Jesus aged **** is it so hard to give out more info then art work about GL.
    None of those things are happening in this month, which is why they aren’t mentioned

Why were they mentioned in the past then?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »

Because people want more information from Q&A aside from what's happening now such as what they are working on after the now
  • wildnz wrote: »
    “The next era of Swgoh”.... I guess it’s a change form the next error in SWGOH.

Aren't these the same thing ? I'm so confused now...

Now?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • What is the next error of SWGOH?
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    The State of the galaxy is that you found the time to implement all sorts of
    b$ but fives still doesn't sacrifice unless he's in the last spot. I can't decide whether this is pathetic, shameful or both.
  • Drazhar wrote: »
    b$ but fives still doesn't sacrifice unless he's in the last spot. I can't decide whether this is pathetic, shameful or both.

I love finding those squads in my arena, at least two folks there don't know about this.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Drazhar wrote: »

Yes he does. Unless you use an AOE to kill him and someone else.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I don't think you know what a paywall is.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

Because people want more information from Q&A aside from what's happening now such as what they are working on after the now

Again GL wasnt coming in January or February but CG mentioned them in those SOTG. The point is the same CG talks so much **** and only puts out their newest pay walls. It cant possibly take CG 3+ months for 2 toons. If that's what it CG for 2 toons, it's no wonder we cant get new content. Heck vehicles were talked about 9 months to a year ago and still no new info on them. We dont even have 1 vehicle in the game yet after all that time. This is typical of CG though.
    I know there was a lot of demand for fleet before it arrived in the game, and the number of players who were actually interested in fleets, or the number of players who farm ships haven't been that high

If CG hadn't mandated ships for events, I'm sure people would still be ignoring them

I doubt there will be any interest in vehicles since it will require gearing up a bunch of toons that doesn't provide much benefit outside vehicle arena
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I wanna know where the Boosk shards went.
  • It's March 19t. Kit reveal just happened. Still no new content other than a slew of new packs that you can purchase. I remember hearing about an "ocean" of content in early 2020. So far, haven't seen a drop
  • Ultra wrote: »
    MoDagga wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb . Bro what happened to signal data and scraps in weekly shipments? Oversight? Or F U to f2p?
    Nothing to spend crystals on is totally a F2P problem

R u suggesting that f2p can not save up crystals?
  • Why do you have change the toons in the cantina battles shop? This is not interesting and motivating at all! It be better to delete this shop. Same thing for guilde shop.
  • Sorry: I would say : Why do you have NOT change the toons since almost 2 years ?
  • Other idea: in the galactic war: Why not to let the « usual » difficulty level? It should allow us testing our teams in a real environment as in the GA? And please implement 85 LEVEL teams when we have reach the level 85. Tks
  • GW based on GA would be cool
  • Sorry: I would say : Why do you have NOT change the toons since almost 2 years ?

They have said that they wouldn't update the character shards in Cantina or Squad Arena stores. So they are pretty much fodder for shard store gears.

Would love to see an update but it wouldn't happen.
  • While I do wish for many things in SWGoH, you have to think of it a different way. As a game producing company, they have to consider asset modeling, texture designing, animation creating, game development, and game balance while fixing bugs, trying to please the community, and responding to questions, comments, complaints, and crisis (such as the virus).

From a player perspective, there are plenty of other games, media, and activities in life. One bummer or irritation (like not getting your q in Q and A answered for the sixth time) shouldn’t set you back in life.

I get the frustrations tho, as I too don’t love an empty wallet, and kinda want to enjoy arenas without reylo
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Are they newer games?
  • I like how you confidently post this thinking that what you guys released is something of "good" content, pathetic how much of a money grabber this company has turned into each and every one of its employees, including the devs.
  • When the heck is Darth Malak event coming back?
  • I really hope this game gets better....
  • Jace_Mandu
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Rey is sweet but Kylo is the best