Best NS G13 order? (After OD)

Vendi1983
5018 posts Member
edited March 2020
I run either Talzin or Ventress L depending on the situation. Have the best 5 @ G12 (Spirit & Zombie). Daka is already Relic 3 so who should get the red ring of death next? And then the order afterwards? Any Relic NS experts?

By the way, relic OD is a beast! Can't wait to try some deathstorm runs with that stacking health.

Replies

• Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    I am wondering the same thing, trying to figure out if Mama T or Asajj goes next. And ya I absolutely love my relic Daka, shes so freakin tanky.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    asajj imo. she ramps up and gg everyone
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    asajj imo. she ramps up and gg everyone

Leaning her way, also has 2 12+ pieces so just wanted to make sure that bias wasn't kicking in. The main reason I'm thinking Mama T is for TW and GAC def since if you cant kill her or daka, you can't kill the team with the constant revives, though it may be redundant if I have Daka at R5.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    How's your Daka looking? Her health gains are nuts. @ R3 she's +120 speed and 104k health.

I wish 6E slicing material was easier to come by. Takes forever to do a set of 6.
  • Assaj is the lead, so I woukd think for defending GAC and TW you would want lead to surbmvive most for the 2nd battle, although on this team she will likely be revived again, but either way the obvious reason is the stacking effect of her zeta. Stacking relic stats >>>>>> stacking non-relic stacking stats.
  • I imagine in some modes and matchups, having a very durable zombie could shut down teams that can't consistently keep her from taunting. Anyone have experience relicing her before other team members?
  • For raids, Asajj.
    For PvP spirit or Talzin
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    How's your Daka looking? Her health gains are nuts. @ R3 she's +120 speed and 104k health.

I wish 6E slicing material was easier to come by. Takes forever to do a set of 6.

mvt6izb4lnv1.png
    wvjlbq7p5rgf.png

Been going back and forth on that arrow, not sure if health or speed primary is better.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    I have a few gold health primary arrows that I could slice to 6E, but the highest speed I have is +14. Not worth it yet. I'll hold off until I get at least +20.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Alrighty. Asajj is G13, R2. Liking what I see so far. Typically use her as lead on a back zone defence team in GAC in case they don't have anything good leftover.

Her stats aren't boosted as crazy as Daka's from what I see so far but it's promising long-term.

Next up?
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    I might just do that. She's impressive even at G12+2, with nothing sliced to 6E. Almost 40k on basic.