What am I supposed to do?

I am level 60, and I have a problem. Even though im only lvl 60, it seems like I only get level 70 or even 80 opponents in squad arena. I run a Bastila squad and manage to beat only 10% of my opponents because of their level. Suggestions?

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    In early game it's a race to level up to 85 and unlock new game modes, nodes etc. along the way faster than your opponents. It seems like you've fallen behind in that race.

Bastilla lead is great in arena. Who do you run along with her? Ezra, Kanan, Jolee and OB are all needed to unlock other legendary characters later. If you use GMY instead of Kanan, you will have a good team for early game.

How are your mods? Don't underestimate the importance of mods in the arena.
  • PandaBoy wrote: »
    I am level 60, and I have a problem. Even though im only lvl 60, it seems like I only get level 70 or even 80 opponents in squad arena. I run a Bastila squad and manage to beat only 10% of my opponents because of their level. Suggestions?

What I just do is refresh the 3 available matchups until I find someone that I know my team can beat, which sometimes can take 2-3 minutes of refreshing but at the same time can guarantee that eventually you will find something your squad can handle. I don't use a Bastila squad (I use an Emperor lead Sith squad), but I have the same issues that you have from time to time. Sometimes I even get lucky and find some hacker who has a lvl 1, gear lvl 1 Geonosian Soldier (don't ask me how they are there, I have no idea either)!

Also, if I may ask, who is in your Bastila squad? If your squad is all 5* or above, or if you have five or more 5* Jedi, then just go right for Grandmaster Yoda as the person above me has suggested.

Hope this helps :)
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    Why would a hacker do that? It's probably someone who quit. Or is trying to drop ranks for a GAC feat.

Also, necro.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • mInEcRaFtEr0617
    218 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    TVF wrote: »
    Why would a hacker do that? It's probably someone who quit. Or is trying to drop ranks for a GAC feat.

Also, necro.

I don't think its a hack literally half a sec ago i encountered someone in the arena named Dmitry Dovzhenko

they are a level 74 sporting a single 2* IG-86 droid that is level 1, gear level 1 in the arena.

im not sending the friend request to them im kinda sketched out lol

EDIT:

i just realised that yeah your right, this is necro. my bad. i am not used to forums that are not very active... i just replied to something towards the top of the first page assuming it was recent
  • This is a pain from the beginning, I’m running 112k arena team, all I can find is Darth Revan’s with over 130k power, JKR same power or sometimes I stumble across EP 140k or up team. This is not getting better ever I can’t recall even one time being matched against equal rival. I’m playing for over 3 years now... so trust me when I say it’s never going to end...Know a guy who’s going for Galaxy legend already, that alone for me is another 3 years of grinding. Imagine where this guy going to be in 3 years time...