Daily AGI Gear Challenges

Just a nice suggestion...
would be great to randomly switch up the AGI gear options for different gear levels on the daily AGI Gear Challenge collections. Because at this point we all have close to 1k if not more of the same gear weve been collecting since we've joined. Lol
It's always the same ones over and over since day one.
Thanks! And we love this game and how y'all are adding more to it!
N3s5a 76 aka "Victory"

Replies

• It would be great to switch up all challenges gear drops. I'm willing to bet that a majority of us already have a thousand or two of every gear and can't possibly use anymore.
  • If they could change the "Mk 9 Fabritech Data Pad" for the "Mk 8 BioTech Implant Prototype", would awesome. But, in general, if all daily challenges were to drop the "most required/used" items for Gear, it would be an amazingly better game.
  • Daily challenges are DRY. I’m doing this on auto for years. Years. We need a..... challenge!

Please add another tier or two maybe for G13 toons with relic gear drops? Or even relic toons for crystal rewards. Just once a week would do. Fully see the need for current payouts if you’re newer player, and zeta/omega necessary for all, but this part of the game needs a serious refres.
  • Just noticed this post is from 2017. It’s tragic. 😞
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Daily challenges are DRY. I’m doing this on auto for years. Years. We need a..... challenge!

Like... a Galactic Challenge?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
This discussion has been closed.