Raddus is hot garbage

Sewpot
2010 posts Member
I hope this fleet is getting a taunting tank soon.
I can’t believe that hounds tooth is the only tank ship that matters and have zero synergy with any capital ship.
Why can’t we have proper tanks for each faction?!

Replies

• Give it time...At least that is what I am telling myself.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Sewpot wrote: »

Because making one tank ship that fits everywhere even without synergy is way cheaper and easier. Do we like it? Well, depends on who you're going to ask. Lots of people don't like ships but i'd like to have a fully functional fleet for every faction. What a wonderful world would it be where we could play what we like and not what we're forced to to stay competitive..
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Agreed. It's so annoying that I can't even use full Empire lineup for the Chimera...
  • Funny thing with the finale of Raddus, they had other ships behind it that were targeted 1st. Each ship that died 1st effectively tanked for Raddus, including the medical ship. They could just pick 1 of those
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Just use it with 7 resistance ships.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Just use it with 7 resistance ships.

Oh Giraffe....
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I can’t believe that hounds tooth is the only tank ship that matters and have zero synergy with any capital ship.

GR, rebels, and seperatist all have tank ships that synergize very well with their factions.......
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    Kokie wrote: »

GR, rebels, and seperatist all have tank ships that synergize very well with their factions.......

And Empire, FO and Resistance don’t

GR has 2 caps and 1 tank
    Seps have 1 cap and 2 tanks
    Sith have no cap and no tank

Forgetting b28 bomber?
  • WitnessedJarl
    255 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    he's also forgetting sarge and technically fives are tanks as well for GR assuming he meant y-wing was the tank

edit: forget rex is also a tank
  • he's also forgetting sarge and technically fives are tanks as well for GR assuming he meant y-wing was the tank

Rex and Fives lack taunt, Sarge only taunts off the bench. They worked as tanks for a Mace fleet, and still do if you use Plo in your starting lineup I guess. But the Y-Wing is the only proper GR tank for GK that works out the gate with every lineup.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member

And Empire, FO and Resistance don’t

GR has 2 caps and 1 tank
    Seps have 1 cap and 2 tanks
    Sith have no cap and no tank

Forgetting b28 bomber?
    he's also forgetting sarge and technically fives are tanks as well for GR assuming he meant y-wing was the tank

Yeah, wrote that up quick, knew I was forgetting something.

And technically any ship can be a tank with PLO in your line up.

Point stands though, while there are specific faction tanks, we still lack a few.

I will agree that more options would be nice. I get bored easily and there is only so much theory crafting you can do with fleet
  • I think the reason we don’t see other tanks is because Hounds tooth is soooo good. It’s basically like back in the day when there wasn’t an arena squad out there without GK, until we started getting other good tanks. We’ll (hopefully) get there with fleets, just give it another year or two...
  • I think the reason we don’t see other tanks is because Hounds tooth is soooo good. It’s basically like back in the day when there wasn’t an arena squad out there without GK, until we started getting other good tanks. We’ll (hopefully) get there with fleets, just give it another year or two...

Another year or 2? Man, high standards you have!