Gear or Shards in shipments? Advice greatly appreciated

I’m a returning player and I’ve been back for a few months. Currently working on teams to get JKR and DR as the main focus with a few other characters I’m working on on the side. But in regards to shipments, will I progress faster if I spend more tokens for character shards OR gear in the fleet store, guild store, shard store, etc? Most of the time I’m spending it on gear and only buying shards for B2 and Grievous in their respective stores. But should I be devoting a little more to get characters like Magnaguard, Grievous in the shard store, Echo and some Geos in fleet store, etc? Just not sure what will be best for my progression all around. Thanks

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    It depends on which store and which character. Some characters are exclusively available from stores (GG, JE, Cody, Rex and many more).

Use your GET wisely. You will need it to upgrade Malak and GAS from 5* to 7*. The shop is still a great source for stun guns, but I wouldn't spend too much GET.

Use your fleet currency wisely. Some ships are now farmable from fleet nodes. You may want to be patient and farm them there slowly and then save your fleet currency for zeta materials. Same goes for characters that are also available in the guild store.

You will have a steady income of shard shop currency and guild shop currency, so you can spend it more freely on whatever you need. Be aware that FOSFTP is now required for a GL.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    It depends on which store and which character. Some characters are exclusively available from stores (GG, JE, Cody, Rex and many more).

Use your GET wisely. You will need it to upgrade Malak and GAS from 5* to 7*. The shop is still a great source for stun guns, but I wouldn't spend too much GET.

Use your fleet currency wisely. Some ships are now farmable from fleet nodes. You may want to be patient and farm them there slowly and then save your fleet currency for zeta materials. Same goes for characters that are also available in the guild store.

You will have a steady income of shard shop currency and guild shop currency, so you can spend it more freely on whatever you need. Be aware that FOSFTP is now required for a GL.

Thanks for the help! I am a WAYS away from galactic legend in regards to FOSFTP shards but otherwise sounds good.