How long does it take to climb from 10,000 to 100 in Squad Arena?

I've created a few accounts in SWGOH and it seems that the RNG's really bad and they all start at 10,000. So I'm just wondering how long does it take to climb from that to top 100? Or are there any ways to increase the starting position?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    There is no way to increase the starting location. You are placed "next in line" when you open arena.

How long it will take you to climb depends on the investment you can make for refreshes. I.e.- How much crystals do you have?, how many are you willing to spend on just arena rank?

Honestly if you can win, the jumps are rather large at the high end. It may not take you that long.

I don't know the name of the bot, but I have used a bot that will tell you how many jumps it will take to get to 1. That could help you understand.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    28 jumps
  • A more important question is how long will it take you to put together a team capable of top 100.
  • That's what I mean. Just how fast can I climb? I'm F2P and I'm working on Separatists. At the top, our shard had thirty Hyperdrives with Revans and Bastilas and 501st. But 31-50 aren't really tough. Only level 40-50, Gear level 6, and 4 stars. In this account I'm level 32 right now, second day of playing. How long would it take me to catch up to the top 100?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I don't believe anyone can answer your question. There are too many unknown factors.

Best advice is to give it a shot and see. Also join an active guild that raids often.
  • It'd take u exactly 40 max jump fights to get top 1 assuming u win every fight and nobody drops u
  • That's what I mean. Just how fast can I climb? I'm F2P and I'm working on Separatists. At the top, our shard had thirty Hyperdrives with Revans and Bastilas and 501st. But 31-50 aren't really tough. Only level 40-50, Gear level 6, and 4 stars. In this account I'm level 32 right now, second day of playing. How long would it take me to catch up to the top 100?

Keep grinding and maxing out your arena team. Seems like a relatively friendly arena shard too.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    @Desertfox1024 , a Nute led Separatist team can get you 100 very fast. Assuming you have 5 Seps he should be 100 in a week.

Check out Ahnald's F2P vid on YouTube with Nute on his new account.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    A more important question is how long will it take you to put together a team capable of top 100.

28 months
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    A more important question is how long will it take you to put together a team capable of top 100.

28 months

The sequel to 28 days.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • @Desertfox1024 , a Nute led Separatist team can get you 100 very fast. Assuming you have 5 Seps he should be 100 in a week.

Check out Ahnald's F2P vid on YouTube with Nute on his new account.

Actually, Ahnald's exactly why I started this account with Separatists instead of Phoenix. :wink:
  • 1 purchase
  • Come on...
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    gf2rlnsnltwq.gif