Newer Player Guilds Looking For Players - February 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

2Next

Replies

• RezzekZar239
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    AwakenedMURDERbears

The Awakened Collective

Awakekend 279M
    Jedi 251M
    Empire 233M
    Rebels 190M
    Scoundrels 64M
    Murderbears 10M

Come join the newest branch of the awakened collective. We have 6 guilds up to 279 GP. This guild currently is targeted towards new players, hyper drive bundle players and alts of experienced players who want to grow with each other. We want to have active players that want to grow their accounts together. There are many experienced players that can help answer questions, give you ally codes to clear battles easier and put you on a path for your best experience in swgoh. Working towards running heroics on a regular basis. Just need more people to generate those tickets!

If interested please join through the game or message ign: R2DD2 w/ ally code 992-127-153
    Discord https://discord.gg/vTpRbjh
    Post edited by RezzekZar239 on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/8111/the-republic/

Han and GK shards!!!
    Ahch-to is a newly formed academy guild of The Republic. We are mainly composed of sub 1 mill gp players. Our goal is to guide young Padawan's in their journey through he universe. There are spots open to join our wonderful community to learn and have fun. We are part of The Republic alliance and have all the resources accompanied by The Republic which will help us progress.

Guild Rules :
    Raid times are 8pm UTC/3PM EST
    Payout is at 11:30 pm UTC/05:00 EST
    600 Tix required
    Participation in Territory Battle and Territory War is a MUST
    - Active listening for instructions on discord.

Raids:
    All riads start at 2000 UTC/1500 EST

Ideal candidates will have:
    - Focusing On toons for TB special missions
    -Genuine love for the game and desire to progress

All applicants must provide SWGOH profile and you will get a response ASAP.
    Discord: Grymsted#6044 Feel free to PM me on discord or join our server and ask for me at https://discord.me/joinrepublic
    ACH-TOBANNERFINAL.png
  • Galactic Spartans Order (GSO) at 43/50 .. 52 Mil

We Seek individuals or a group of 7 player looking for an active guild

Our Mission:

GSO was is a Guild Founded by MMA as an expansion guild where players to hone their knowledge of the game and to develop their Roster/Account, with a network of other support guilds there is a great deal of helpful advanced player that can help in advice such as who to develop who to farm, game tactics, and provide Strong Allies to help your Node battles to unlock more farm-able Characters.

Closing:

If you would like a more Stable Guild experience, Advancement Opportunities such as promotion to more advanced guilds, or possibly be come an officer and learn to guild manage, if that sounds good or have questions about which guild is the best fit follow the contact info below:

GSO Guild Leader:
    Gipsy Danger - 282-444-599

GSO Guild Officers:
    Folldawg2 (also Co-Leader) - 735-551-224
    SGTDOOM41 - 431383-842
  • Servants of Honor

GP: 112 Million GP

We are currently looking for more members for our guild. We are extremely active in discord which is a must for those interested. Our members span the globe, so anyone is welcome to join barring you meet requirements below. We hope to see and chat with you in the guild!!!

Discord
    Raids: Fully Heroic Guild
    Territory Battles: DS Geo 12* LS Geo 5*
    Territory Wars: >95% Win rate
    REQUIREMENTS: 1.5 Million GP, join Discord, 600 Raid tickets daily, and active in TB/TW.

My ally code: 386-926-741 Message for invite

Looking forward to seeing you in the Guild!!!!

ET Jokerz
  • ChaoticFives
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Wolvepach

For casual but active players. We love the game despite the hoard harder mechanics :D And want to help others progress as well.
    • We welcome any player experienced or not and will offer them advice and support for their growth
    • We're a small UK based guild with only seven members as of this post (guild created 24/03/20)
    • we are able to complete heroic rancor
    • We have a 3 day inactivity without notice means kicked to ensure everyone pull their weight
    • We have only started and have not attempted the other raids or territory battles.
    • Any questions message me through forums or on discord @ ChaoticFives#4819
    • We want to grow but need players to be active and earn tickets to do so

• Ahch-to is a newly formed academy guild of The Republic. We are mainly composed of sub 1 mill gp players. Our goal is to guide young Padawan's in their journey through he universe. There are spots open to join our wonderful community to learn and have fun. We are part of The Republic alliance and have all the resources accompanied by The Republic which will help us progress.

Guild Rules :
    Raid times are 8pm UTC/3PM EST
    Payout is at 11:30 pm UTC/05:00 EST
    600 Tix required
    Participation in Territory Battle and Territory War is a MUST
    - Active listening for instructions on discord.

Raids:
    All riads start at 2000 UTC/1500 EST

Ideal candidates will have:
    - Focusing On toons for TB special missions
    -Genuine love for the game and desire to progress

All applicants must provide SWGOH profile and you will get a response ASAP.

Discord: Grymsted#6044 Feel free to PM me on discord or join our server and ask for me at

https://discord.me/joinrepublic

ACH-TOBANNERFINAL.png
  • Hey everyone! Let me introduce Malevolence Omega Padawans!

We are a growing guild looking for active players of all shapes and sizes. This guild currently is targeted towards new players, hyper drive bundle players and alts of experienced players who want to grow with each other. We want to have active players that want to grow together. As part of a larger alliance, there are many experienced players that can help answer questions, give you ally codes to clear battles easier and put you on a path for your best experience in swgoh. We are working towards running heroics on a regular basis, but we just need more people to generate tickets!

Message me through discord Darthducky#5397 or in game at 114-618-128 if you have any questions. Or join or discord directly with the link below if you’re interested. Looking forward to having you!

https://discord.gg/BsXejnE
This discussion has been closed.