How is this possible? Clearing entire event and losing by 1 damage!

e4c7n8sqzhsl.png

Ya, seems we both cleared the entire event, but I achieved 1 less damage? Can anyone explain?

My YouTube Channel: no, sadly did not record this event.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdXhzZgkYo0fmUDOBmDElQg?view_as=subscriber

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    In some odd cases you can score a single point by sending in HY or 3P0 and have them escape. Maybe your guild mate knew that and exploited it to move ahead of you.
  • Unless you’re after the portrait I wouldn’t worry to much rewards are garbage from tank anyhow.
  • Paulos999 wrote: »
    Unless you’re after the portrait I wouldn’t worry to much rewards are garbage from tank anyhow.

Agree, I just want to know how it happened.
  • When you send one character and he uses a special ability but it scores no damage the game gives you 1 point. Then u full clear the event for max points plus 1.

That's how its done.
  • I got last time one dmg more then others as well.
    I needed a second team to clear, so my wid guess is there was a counter like xy.something dmg and because of the .something they added up an one.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Waqui wrote: »
    In some odd cases you can score a single point by sending in HY or 3P0 and have them escape. Maybe your guild mate knew that and exploited it to move ahead of you.

It doesnt have to be intentional, if they used multiple teams, this can happen without any knowledge of this issue.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

It doesnt have to be intentional,....

Keyword: Maybe.

• Darth_Pepé_8008
    270 posts Member
    edited March 2020

Speaking from experience? Since you jump to the conclusion of intent immediately.
  • cannonfodder_iv
    992 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    The lower score is the interesting one. The top score is the standard HAAT full clear. As to why - rounding error maybe?

Edit: after full comprehension, got it. That would be something to look out for if it happens again.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    48 sandbaggers!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno wrote: »

It doesnt have to be intentional, if they used multiple teams, this can happen without any knowledge of this issue.

This will probably never get fixed btw, since Tank sim is coming.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

Speaking from experience? Since you jump to the conclusion of intent immediately.

Again:

I know it's only one word and it may seem insignificant to unobservant readers, but it matters.