Mark my works.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I thought they said it was fixed
  • SirBBL8
    164 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    https://swgoh.gg/stats/top-characters/speed/?f=Ki-Adi-Mundi

Seems to me only one guild is exploiting this .. but I MAW be wrong.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/225396/server-update-03-05-2020#latest

It’s fixed
    SirBBL8 wrote: »

MAW is getting 40+ KAM shards this run without the double inbox bug
  • It has not been fixed. This bug still persists. Multiple people in my guild received double Kam shards. CG is aware of it.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    gatormatt wrote: »
    It has not been fixed. This bug still persists. Multiple people in my guild received double Kam shards. CG is aware of it.

How do they get Kam shards when the phase is still on...and it has been a month since last ls geo?
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    It has not been fixed. This bug still persists. Multiple people in my guild received double Kam shards. CG is aware of it.

How do they get Kam shards when the phase is still on...and it has been a month since last ls geo?

Um....LS Geo is going on right now....in phase 4. Mission is in phase 3.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Um....LS Geo is going on right now....in phase 4. Mission is in phase 3.

Ah...right. Forgot everyone doesn't play the same phase, you know more * tactics.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/225396/server-update-03-05-2020#latest

It’s fixed

MAW is getting 40+ KAM shards this run without the double inbox bug

If it’s been fixed, than it’s the most typical CG fix ever. A lot of my guild doubled up today.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member

No. I got double today. Lots in my guild did for no reason we can figure out. But even doubled, we get so few it isn’t enough for an unlock. They have him because the random glitch gives them double a bigger number. No point in getting jealous and making baseless accusations.
  • I don't think the bug is within a player's control, exploit is not the correct word. You just see mostly maw because their completion rate is higher. Let's all just calm down with the pitchforks.
    ΔCŁBØSØX | Discord: aclbosox#8982
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    aclbosox wrote: »
    I don't think the bug is within a player's control, exploit is not the correct word. You just see mostly maw because their completion rate is higher. Let's all just calm down with the pitchforks.

Exploit or not, it’s definitely not WAI and until CG fixes it I say it’s appropriate for the pitchforks to come out.

Especially lame when it’s happening within guilds where some receive double and others don’t.

This one falls squarely on the devs and they should fix it.

I still think this is %100 on CG.

Are you sure it's happening to some guilds (does it happen to everyone in the guild?) and not others? My experience is on the contrary, last time only some in my guild got doubles, I didn't. Those that got doubles did nothing different as far as we understand.
  • Bezu
    39 posts Member
    edited March 2020

Hi,

MAW is one of the guilds I can see doing it. But have a look at Fight Club guild where Ian (content creator) is and have a look on Ian's video from 1 month ago just after TB when he did a video about this issue, he was at 20 shards. How did they pull 60 shards from 1 TB I have no clue.

Here is the video
    https://youtu.be/ZEs5zBfzhxM
  • Again a bug for whale

It will be fixed when the whales get their new toy 7*. Not the first time, usually it was more a nerf of the toon when non-whale start getting the toon but hey who said that CG is not good at innovating ?

Then for the rest of us, f2p, dolphin, just suffer their cheated wrath and get 1 shard each time
  • ZAP wrote: »
    ZAP wrote: »
    aclbosox wrote: »
    I don't think the bug is within a player's control, exploit is not the correct word. You just see mostly maw because their completion rate is higher. Let's all just calm down with the pitchforks.

Exploit or not, it’s definitely not WAI and until CG fixes it I say it’s appropriate for the pitchforks to come out.

Especially lame when it’s happening within guilds where some receive double and others don’t.

This one falls squarely on the devs and they should fix it.

I still think this is %100 on CG.

Are you sure it's happening to some guilds (does it happen to everyone in the guild?) and not others? My experience is on the contrary, last time only some in my guild got doubles, I didn't. Those that got doubles did nothing different as far as we understand.

Hasn’t happened in my guild, but I know of guilds it has happened to.

The way I understand it there is a way to exploit it, but you can also receive double unintentionally.

There is nothing to substantiate the claim that players have any level of control over this. No one has provided any repro steps which anyone who works in software knows is key to fixing bugs.
    ΔCŁBØSØX | Discord: aclbosox#8982
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    I don't know about consistency of the actions. But here I am putting it out at my own expense. It happened for me too this time. CG doesn't even acknowledge the situation anyway:

- Before the tb is over sit on the tb map. It'll give you the tb is over message once the time is up.
    - Claim your reward in a few min. Quit the game, come back. 2nd batch may come in a few min more.
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    People getting double drop again is completely unacceptable.

Please CG, let us know how you are compensating the rest of the player base?
  • I dont get double shards.
  • Peperlu
    125 posts Member
    091030.png

Just give the stupid toon to everyone if you can't fix your crap?
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    At this point, the only valid anser is to give double shards to everyone
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    I don't know about consistency of the actions. But here I am putting it out at my own expense. It happened for me too this time. CG doesn't even acknowledge the situation anyway:

- Before the tb is over sit on the tb map. It'll give you the tb is over message once the time is up.
    - Claim your reward in a few min. Quit the game, come back. 2nd batch may come in a few min more.

1. I DID NOT sit on the TB screen waiting for the message it had ended. I just logged in after it had been over for quite a while. I claimed my rewards.

2. Then I DID NOT close/quit the game. I just went about my normal routine of simming a few battles. A minute later or so, more shards popped up in my in box.

There is no trick. I didn’t even know this was a thing. I just randomly got double shards.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    JacenRoe wrote: »

1. I DID NOT sit on the TB screen waiting for the message it had ended. I just logged in after it had been over for quite a while. I claimed my rewards.

2. Then I DID NOT close/quit the game. I just went about my normal routine of simming a few battles. A minute later or so, more shards popped up in my in box.

There is no trick. I didn’t even know this was a thing. I just randomly got double shards.

I don't remember the part where I said this is the only way you would get it or that it will surely work. Just said I did that and got it. Repeated many times already people got it completely arbitrarily without any scheme (and other people that did the exact same thing didn't).
This discussion has been closed.