Sith Raid Rewards Update

cr24
6 posts Member
At this point, with GL prep going on and the Sith Raid being years in, shouldn't the rewards be upgraded? G12.5 is so last year and now since we need to relic 26 toons at a minimum to get both GL, the 11-50 rewards are trash and do almost nothing to help advance that goal. I'm not proposing equal rewards for 1-10 and 11-50, but a chance at a fully crafted G12.5 piece would certainly help the gear crunch since 12.5 is useless in the current game. Keep the double rewards for 1-10 I have no issue with that since they are pulling the most damage. But the current 11-50 rewards are the new HAAT rewards. Barely useful.

@CG_SBCrumb

Replies

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Hopefully a new raid will address that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • cr24
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    TVF wrote: »

With the GL coming out I doubt their attention is on a new raid at this point.

They need to do us a solid and update HAAT rewards as well. The fact I can get a fully crafted carbanti, stun cuff, and droid caller or stun gun salvage simming Pit and none of the above in HAAT is ridiculous. HAAT has had trash rewards for years now. Niche gear that a handful of toons can benefit from. Sure the eyeballs are there, but the disparity between Pit and HAAT rewards of high use gear is pitiful.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    They have already said they're not changing the sith rewards anytime soon (read ever) which is what is the sad bit.
    Come first in hstr, get worse rewards than a pit raid. Thanks CG
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    cr24 wrote: »

They need to do us a solid and update HAAT rewards as well. The fact I can get a fully crafted carbanti, stun cuff, and droid caller or stun gun salvage simming Pit and none of the above in HAAT is ridiculous. HAAT has had trash rewards for years now. Niche gear that a handful of toons can benefit from. Sure the eyeballs are there, but the disparity between Pit and HAAT rewards of high use gear is pitiful.

There is no reason to assume GLs preclude a new raid.

Pit and Tank raids are on farm for any decent guild, so which rewards come from which raid is irrelevant. Look at it as a total package.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    cr24 wrote: »

so which rewards come from which raid is irrelevant.

Says who? They're run at different frequencies and require different levels of effort.
    Tank raid rewards have always been lackluster.

[/quote]Look at it as a total package. [/quote]

They're seperate though and looking at them seperately it is obvious that pit has a superior reward pool
  • What I really hope and wish that the devs decide to update the rewards in general. Yes the devs are going in the right direction with all the assault battles and their upgraded tiers but we also need new tiers for our daily challenges and for sure something like a new raid or updated raids for the Rancor and HAAT. I got my favorite toons and every time I got a full set of stun gun and carbs all toons are highlighted with a green plus just the moment I must choose one toon who deserves this set. The hunger for such gear sets and the number of toons which is needed is really hard. I know this game is a long term goal. Nothing is happening in one day, collecting Zeta mats, upgrade from G12 to G13, relicts etc. But it would be very nice if we can boost it a little bit.
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Changes that need to be made:
    1: HAAT sim. This is long past due.
    2: Return challenge golden eyeball piece back to tank raid rewards.
    3: Give chance at fully crafted G12 and 12+ gear to ranks 11-20 on HSTR. Make the drop rate slightly less than top 10.
    4: Give a time frame to which raids become simmable. 1 yrs after release? 2? Just make it predictable.

Theyd moved in the right direction with shard rewards for raids being more equalized after Rancor raid when they realized how much disparity they were creating between top performers and bottom. Then they created that again with HSTR rewards.

Yes top performers should earn more and better chances at good gear drops. However I'd rather see the same gear pack be given at all ranks and just increase the drop rate for the more valuable pieces the higher the score.
  • We want more content, but also request current content to be simmed.

I like the Pit sim option, with all members getting the same reward. Ideally all members getting the same rewards in HAAT and HSTR could be nice. However, competition is also part of this game, so maybe you should have to earn the higher ranks for better rewards.

What I really want to see is the ability to play around with the raids. Maybe during the 24 hour join period you can enter a raid at any phase and theory craft.

I remember when I first started, one of my most memorable achievements was my first solo on the rancor raids. With things being simmed I think some newer players that join established guilds will miss out on these elements of the game.
  • You know cgs answer to pit/haat raid reward disparity could be to nerf pit rewards.....
    Careful what you ask for, cg has a way of giving it to you in a way opposite of your intentions