I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    Can't wait to farm Poe all day today.

and the next few weeks/months
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    There should be an announcement from CG later today confirming or denying it

But yeah i think it’s tomorrow given the timeline
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Also checking with sources. There is a chance this was written and approved before the recent events caused any minor delays.

so take it with a grain of salt.
  • I dont see the problem. He was on the Whale Store a couple days ago so he is farmable </irony>
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Also checking with sources. There is a chance this was written and approved before the recent events caused any minor delays.

Well, the post ist from today so I dont know how much "old information" there was involved
  • Seems to me CG and Lucasfilm need to work on their communication with each other
    That's Mr. Oops to you!

Checked the source. It was posted 3 hours ago so I guess the infi isnt that old
  • StarSon
    7409 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Checked the source. It was posted 3 hours ago so I guess the infi isnt that old

That's not what he's saying. He's saying that weeks ago CG picked tomorrow as the date, wrote up a thing, and gave it to the people at starwars.com to post today. However, since then, you know, COVID and all. As such, the timeline may have shifted, and no one told starwars.com, which is how the info might be "old".

Well, the post ist from today so I dont know how much "old information" there was involved

Sometimes writers collect sources before the day of posting
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Because of the long time I dont think they will be much delay (again) if even some at all
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Kyno wrote: »

The review process for the release of information is a lot longer/more involved than you think.

I am checking with the dev team, which is what I meant by "checking with sources"
  • Yeah, the review.
    But the act of a call from CG to Disney with the words: Ups wont happen is not that long
  • There is also a chance that tomorrow is the first day we can start accumulating tickets- but we may not have access to visit Pasaana or play the event right away.
  • I guess so. I dont believe either that we will get even a chance to complete this day one
  • CG to Lucas films: Hey guys, you posted that release article and we aren't ready yet...
    Lucas Films to CG: Whale Harder...
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »
    Do you still have hope in CG's communication ability?
    They've been communicating a lot, so yes i do
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Do you still have hope in CG's communication ability?

They're last communication was 4 days ago and GL info has been slow drip for the last few months. How is that a lot?
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • Would be surprised if it wasn’t coming this week. End of quarter is always something and we’re due a content update this week.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    if it was approved before, someone should have double-checked before clicking send or w/e today is all I'm sayin
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • We know it's coming this week, I guessed Thursday, but I'll take Wednesday.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Hm, I wonder why people still complain about CG's lack of communication then

Please don't act like an apple-polisher
    These guys are lazy

how often do you think they should communicate? is it a number of days they should? Or a certain number of posts in the forums they should respond to? posts per day? Serious Q
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • F
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Read the other thread and then go write your angry letter