GL starting tomorrow?

2Next

Replies

• marxuke
    163 posts Member
    They have worked so long for GL and gave us 4 months? to build up for this... and a lot of are not able to play this anyway. Is there anything new coming at all that is playable? :O
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    They've been communicating a lot, so yes i do
    Hm, I wonder why people still complain about CG's lack of communication then

Please don't act like an apple-polisher
    These guys are lazy

how often do you think they should communicate? is it a number of days they should? Or a certain number of posts in the forums they should respond to? posts per day? Serious Q

Every thirteen minutes, otherwise wallet = closed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • marxuke wrote: »
    Is there anything new coming at all that is playable? :O

August

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    marxuke wrote: »

They've hinted at new raids and they've hinted at something coming next month. Fingers crossed both those things happen next month sometime.
  • marxuke
    163 posts Member
    marxuke wrote: »
    Maybe next year

Already!!?.... Can't wait, lol
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    There should be an announcement from CG later today confirming or denying it
    Do you still have hope in CG's communication ability?
    They've been communicating a lot, so yes i do

They say a lot while saying very little. It’s a skill few have learned.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Also checking with sources. There is a chance this was written and approved before the recent events caused any minor delays.

so take it with a grain of salt.

Checked the source. It was posted 3 hours ago so I guess the infi isnt that old

That's not what he's saying. He's saying that weeks ago CG picked tomorrow as the date, wrote up a thing, and gave it to the people at starwars.com to post today. However, since then, you know, COVID and all. As such, the timeline may have shifted, and no one told starwars.com, which is how the info might be "old".

On the bright side, it's not just external communication that is horrible
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    At least the event is coming tomorrow. Looks great. Like the artwork. :)
  • It sounds to me, ultimate ability shards will come from repeatedly beating final phase. Sounded like they will limit tickets? They made it sound like no one will get fully maxed day one. I wish I save the line addressing this. Also sounds we need to use our new GL for phases 4 through 6.

Curious to see their gear...... 😱
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Polinski08 wrote: »
    It sounds to me, ultimate ability shards will come from repeatedly beating final phase. Sounded like they will limit tickets?

None of this is new information.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • people already have a 7 star GL with 500 plus speed already... didnt take long.