Automatically sign up!

Please add the possibility to sign up automatically. It sucks to miss the event over and over again. Or make it possible to sign up for people who are late. Everything just shifts a day for those people

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I dont think they can make an automatic sign up, that would lead to too many "non players" would be put in there and then just be auto defenses.

Yeah it hurts to not sign up but being able to join later doesnt work the groups are already made.

I missed this sign up too. Just FYI.
  • Then put everyone who didn't sign up together. And put everyone who signs up later against onother who signed up late, and so make new groups. There are enough active players who didn't sign up. In my case i wanted to do some upgrades before signing up, resulting in forgetting it
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Alternatively:
    Remember to sign up and let the developers work on things that make sense.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Then put everyone who didn't sign up together. And put everyone who signs up later against onother who signed up late, and so make new groups.

Why should they have the option to win rewards and advance their ranks if they didn't sign up? It's no different than TW: If you don't join you don't get to play and receive no rewards.
    Post edited by Waqui on