HAAT completely waste of time

Fattaro
50 posts Member
HAAT rewards are really too bad. Everybody in my guild are complaining about rewards.I thing many player agree with me. We are spending a lot of time for solo then bad rewards. Even hpit rewards are much better than haat rewards. Please make it simable or give better rewards. We are really bored to spend our valuable times to useless raid. Please listen to player needs.

Replies

• Don't do it? If it's a waste of your time, why bother?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    What time? The 15 seconds it takes to set a team on auto?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    The time it takes to do it. I mean, op isn’t wrong
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Sure but, "waste our valuable time" is a little overboard. We have all known haat rewards suck for a long time.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Sure but, "waste our valuable time" is a little overboard. We have all known haat rewards suck for a long time.

true. Also, I think OVT should be a thing. Is it WOVT? Nah, NWOVT lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • But you can't set fully in auto. Grievous has to give a speech between each round. THAT needs to go almost more than the rewards.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Fattaro wrote: »
    HAAT rewards are really too bad. Everybody in my guild are complaining about rewards.I thing many player agree with me. We are spending a lot of time for solo then bad rewards. Even hpit rewards are much better than haat rewards. Please make it simable or give better rewards. We are really bored to spend our valuable times to useless raid. Please listen to player needs.
    My last post got deleted because the German secret police circa 1943 (they censored that word, lols) don't accept criticism.

Your post will typically get "deleted" because of the touchy spam filter that doesn't like quick edits or other obscure things. A mod can likely find it for you and restore it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    My last post got deleted because the German secret police circa 1943 (they censored that word, lols) don't accept criticism.
    TVF wrote: »

Your post will typically get "deleted" because of the touchy spam filter that doesn't like quick edits or other obscure things. A mod can likely find it for you and restore it.

This. We dont remove posts without issuing warnings. you would know if its one of us that does it.

one exception to this would be a reply to a removed posts that it self doesn't violate the Forum Guidelines, but is only a response to a removed post that does.