I bet the next two Galactic Legends would be..

SithAmer
227 posts Member
edited March 2020
1) Fallen Anakin
2) Master Kenobi

Both have two versions already in-game and are prime contenders as the next dyad.

Credit - Ben Skywalker for highlighting Master Kenobi as a viable candidate.

Replies

• Nah with Fallen Anakin would go Master Kenobi
  • I hope They make a Jedi Luke that isn’t a GL tbh bc hes somebody everybody would want to be able to play with
  • Not much coming to mind for other than the obvious for GLs, how about...

Maul, Opress vs Mother Talsin and Chancellor Palp for Robot-legs Maul just for fun (yeah, I know timeline doesn’t work)
  • Supreme Chancellor Palpatine should be one, not sure who would be his opposition though. Maybe Yoda as the Avatar of Light or something
  • SithAmer
    227 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Supreme Chancellor Palpatine should be one, not sure who would be his opposition though. Maybe Yoda as the Avatar of Light or something

It could work since both already have two versions in-game.
    Post edited by SithAmer on
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    SithAmer wrote: »
    1) Fallen Anakin
    2) Master Kenobi

Both have two versions already in-game and are prime contenders as the next dyad.

Credit - Ben Skywalker for highlighting Master Kenobi as a viable candidate.

While i agree with those 2, they wouldn't have a dyad like kylo and rey.
    There connection is as friends/brothers, not the force (snoke/palp) connecting them through space to where they can interact and see each other.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Thought is was like father and son
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    GL Luke Skywalker and GL Lord Vader
  • MoBlaq wrote: »
    GL Luke Skywalker and GL Lord Vader

The end is near
  • GL Police Inspector Tan
    Divo and GL CUP

Everyone knows we need this and want it deep inside.
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • My suggestions:

1 - Anakin "Vader" / "fallen"

2 - Luke Skywalker "hermit"
  • 1. Fallen Anakin and Master Kenobi from episode 3
    2. Jedi Luke and Darth Vader from Episode 6
    3. Yoda or Mace Windu and Emperor Palpatine from episode 3
    4. Mando and Moff Gideon from Mandalorian (probably not GL)
    5. Some Jedi: Fallen Order or Battlefront characters???
    It'll take another 3-6 years for all these to come out and Disney will start a new trilogy and those characters will be the next GL after that
  • Pryrates wrote: »
    Jabba the Hutt is one, which is going to require r5 Salactious Crumb, Bib Fortuna, Boba, Greedo, Gammorean Guard, Sly Snootles, The chick with 6 boobs, Rancor handler, a drunk Weequay, Slave Leia wearing a robe because otherwise its sexist, Han Solo in carbonite, C3PO, and the Sarlac.

In all seriousness, I do hope the next GL is Jabba. It would be nice if his leadership gave a mastery bonus to scoundrels, rather than light or dark, to give you another option on teams to play with. He could also give out bounties (to help BH get their payouts), as well as have some sort of interaction with smugglers. Could be fun!