Slow, doesn't really matter, or fast high tenacity Nest?

As the title described, I've heard arguments for and against slow vs. fast. She takes a turn, her virtual invincibility goes bye bye. Without a turn though, she can't get out of stun-lock. Fast-enough, she is still a punishing beast. How are you rolling with her?

Slow, doesn't really matter, or fast high tenacity Nest? 24 votes

Low speed high tenacity
41%
Mephisto_styleJacenRoeBarik_EdoMoorebidDarthRevan1023SparkyBurnsLethoiunJack121020cmulcahyPenguin_Tzar 10 votes
Whatever speed high tenacity
29%
TaTaKaSCampCosmosDaPowerfulJediCaptainFizzXxDougyDougyxXAkennoDarth_Pepé_8008 7 votes
High speed high tenacity
25%
MrSandman93StickSylForge006mellamorobertoKemosabe73DEATHER 6 votes
High or whatever speed not caring about tenacity
4%
Gersch 1 vote

Replies

• Low speed high tenacity
    Offensively it works for me. Just avoid CLS teams
  • mellamoroberto
    259 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    High speed high tenacity
    Even with high tenacity, there are irresistible debuffs, and some stuns, dazes, etc will get through regardless. She's useless when stunned and needs to be countering for damage. EDIT: These's also Tenacity Down, which can't be resisted.

There are circumstances in which slow can be better, but I find a fast Nest better overall. I guess the best option is to have two mod sets.
  • Darth_Pepé_8008
    270 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Whatever speed high tenacity
    Even with high tenacity, there are irresistible debuffs, and some stuns, dazes, etc will get through regardless. She's useless when stunned and needs to be countering for damage. EDIT: These's also Tenacity Down, which can't be resisted.

There are circumstances in which slow can be better, but I find a fast Nest better overall. I guess the best option is to have two mod sets.

This; two sets, one for defense and one for offense. At least how I do it.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Jawas