Title Update Roll Out - 03/24/2020 [MEGA]

Replies

• Azza wrote: »
    Its rare that i agree with Ultra but i do on this one...

Can you imagine the gloating right now...

SnakesOnAPlane
  • wrote:
    [...] the build will become available to all players over the next 24 hours or so. [...]
    Or so?
    Even you don't know the correct time?
    Disappointing

Apple and Google both have a vetting process for apps, including updates, before being made available to the public. This could be why they can’t give a specific time.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Travesty
    64 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    I will be ready for 1 GL maybe in 6 months.
    To get the 2nd one will be another 6-12 months. But is there any point to get both ?
    One should be enough to climb in arena
    GAC, TB

Most importantly, both Galactic Legends will be important for the upcoming raid (since it will be tuned for r7 and very difficult with all the current toons accounted for), and to score high against other guild members, it helps to have an advantage

Oh that will be a fun matchmaking nightmare. Getting matched up with someone who has one or both GL. If they’re as powerful as they’re advertising then they need to make sure that you don’t get paired with someone who has both and you neither

The GP inflation to get one GL -- and especially both! -- will most likely mean those with one or both GLs will get mostly matched to others who also have them. But I'm sure there'll be edge cases.

If you are not going for either of these anytime soon I wouldn't worry about getting GAC matched with those who are. Edge cases aside, of course.

Edit to add: The day after this was announced and there are only 36 comments. Lots of ways to interpret that but I think it's a worrying indicator of player apathy towards GLs.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Azza wrote: »

idc if people agree or disagree with me

I don’t keep track of how people respond to my posts and could care less since opinions vary from topic to topic (I can disagree you on one thing and agree on another)

only time I gloat in the forums is when TVF gets banned
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

I don’t keep track of how people respond to my posts and could care less since opinions vary from topic to topic (I can disagree you on one thing and agree on another)

Because you only have to post half as much?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Rhunne wrote: »
    So you release this update for the 1-4% of people in this game, yet Jack all for the rest of us.. There is absolutely nothing to do in this game, nothing to keep anyone's attention for more then 30min.. But hey, props to the art department... Maybe we should start petitioning them to get some actual content in this game.

Excuse me but I'm in the Sam boat I can say we get plenty to do.
    Regular Training Droid heists, Omega battles, 48 hour setup and matching sessions in GA, the list goes on.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Have I understood it correctly that when I have prerequisite 1/4 I can start earning tickets and shards?
    You need to complete all 13 prerequisites to start earning tickets

So, probably not for a year or more then for many of us.
  • ZAP wrote: »

You definitely keep track

And as TVF likes to point out to others, but won’t on your post, you meant “couldn’t” care less.

Maybe TVF could care less?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    ZAP wrote: »

And as TVF likes to point out to others, but won’t on your post, you meant “couldn’t” care less.
    ok
  • Darth_Pepé_8008
    270 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    The difference between the new character models and the current models is like comparing 60 frames per second to 30

So relevant, 60fps vs 30fps will always give 60fps user way better odds 😜
  • ZAP wrote: »

Absolutely
  • This is where the fun begins
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »

At least a little.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Darth_Pepé_8008
    270 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    TAZZZOOO wrote: »
    Rhunne wrote: »
    So you release this update for the 1-4% of people in this game, yet Jack all for the rest of us.. There is absolutely nothing to do in this game, nothing to keep anyone's attention for more then 30min.. But hey, props to the art department... Maybe we should start petitioning them to get some actual content in this game.

Excuse me but I'm in the Sam boat I can say we get plenty to do.
    Regular Training Droid heists, Omega battles, 48 hour setup and matching sessions in GA, the list goes on.

Ooooooh, 5 minutes to kill.
  • It's nice to have these "super strong" characters coming, but the older characters need a "remake" because some are becoming completely useless. And you need to vary the items to upgrade the gears. I have more than 15 characters needing the same items (items that take a long time to farm).
    In any case, I think this is the best mobile game from PlayStore, one of the best Star Wars games ever made. Don't let this game, which has always been very affordable, become P2W.
  • This update is just a huge anticlimax. Really means nothing to me.
  • MikhailBen wrote: »
    In any case, I think this is the best mobile game from PlayStore, one of the best Star Wars games ever made. Don't let this game, which has always been very affordable, become P2W.

Um, I don't know what you've been playing, but this game has been P2W for awhile now.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    bisto_760 wrote: »
    This update is just a huge anticlimax. Really means nothing to me.
    They did fix the Jango Fett burning bug
  • Darth_Pepé_8008
    270 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    bisto_760 wrote: »
    This update is just a huge anticlimax. Really means nothing to me.
    They did fix the Jango Fett burning bug

Now we'll have to wait to see what new bugs arise from said bug fix 🤷‍♂️
  • Denizen_Kain
    92 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Post edited by Denizen_Kain on
  • As am sure a lot of you are.

What an absolute disappointment this galactic legend event is, I wouldn’t be so bothered if the ticket system was a little better or the event was a bit more exciting but 4 months of all this hype and speculation all for 3 tiers that you have to play over and over again.

Capital games/ EA you should be ashamed of yourselves who ever was behind this ticket idea is a ****!

Rant over! Sorry guys!
  • LOlman
    12 posts Member
    4 Months of hyping this GL stuff up FOR THIS? Nothing Special, forced requirements even though we could've completed with lower relics for sure, Then worst of all they talk about a 1v1 mode and it's a rip off of a harry potter game and STRAIGHT RNG, Rock paper scissors . GL is TRASH just throw this whole event away
  • Looks like when the GL characters are fully upgraded they are going to be so far OP, even compared to GAS, that nothing else will matter. This is a huge shift and I'm not sure the game will keep my interest. Stay tuned guess.
  • jstehly
    108 posts Member
    Very, very disappointing update
  • As an F2P (send help pls), I will never be able to unlock either one of the GL characters even if I focus all of my resources into farming the required relics. It’s frustrating that CG didn’t dish out any reworks in addition to making these dumb GL events that will only be accessed by 1-2% of the player base. Let’s be real, they most likely only spent a week or two putting this together. The 4 months was just to build hype and to get people to shell out money for the requirements.

I would’ve love to see a Maul rework so he could actually be useful (he’s one of the slowest characters in the game, which doesn’t make any sense at all). And where’s that other game mode they’ve been teasing? Where’s the new raid they’ve talked about for the past year? Where’s Hondo? It’s truly a shame to see such disrespect shown by the creators. This is a slap in the face to everyone who doesn’t want to spend $5,000 on a mobile video game.
  • Post it one more time to make sure your point gets across
  • CDFrawg wrote: »
    Post it one more time to make sure your point gets across

Failed I have. Into exile, I must go.