GAC Signups

As a person living in the real world, dealing with the current healthcare crisis, it’s very disappointing to log on and find out I’ve missed GAC signup and am blocked out of the event for the week, despite having joined and participated in the prior contest.

Can we modernize this thing to make one signup last for the whole series, especially when one ends and another immediately begins?

For those who live online this may not be an issue, but these aren’t normal times for some of us.
I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.

Replies

• Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    They dont seem to be able to do that and also update your roster over the month.
    And they absolutely shouldn't have you be using the stale roster for a whole month, that would make for an abhorrent experience.

Best immediate solution here is just to set an alarm for yourself.

The real world is rife with extenuating circumstance at the moment, but implementing change in response to exceptions to the rule or to the norm is never a good idea as it will always cause more harm than good.

Having said all that, fix GAC lock so that we can join, leave, and rejoin.
    That much is a joke.
  • As a person living in the real world, dealing with the current healthcare crisis.

Who isn’t?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.