I received double rewards KAM shards

12346Next

Replies

• JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    I don't know about consistency of the actions. But here I am putting it out at my own expense. It happened for me too this time. CG doesn't even acknowledge the situation anyway:

- Before the tb is over sit on the tb map. It'll give you the tb is over message once the time is up.
    - Claim your reward in a few min. Quit the game, come back. 2nd batch may come in a few min more.

1. I DID NOT sit on the TB screen waiting for the message it had ended. I just logged in after it had been over for quite a while. I claimed my rewards.

2. Then I DID NOT close/quit the game. I just went about my normal routine of simming a few battles. A minute later or so, more shards popped up in my in box.

There is no trick. I didn’t even know this was a thing. I just randomly got double shards.

I don't remember the part where I said this is the only way you would get it or that it will surely work. Just said I did that and got it. Repeated many times already people got it completely arbitrarily without any scheme (and other people that did the exact same thing didn't).

That’s fine. How many people did what you did, and didn’t get it? How many people got it doing something else? Does anyone have proof it’s anything but a random glitch besides individual anecdotes? I was drinking coffee when I got mine. That is equal proof that drinking coffee leads to double shards to what I’ve seen here.
    ZAP wrote: »
    I don't know about consistency of the actions. But here I am putting it out at my own expense. It happened for me too this time. CG doesn't even acknowledge the situation anyway:

- Before the tb is over sit on the tb map. It'll give you the tb is over message once the time is up.
    - Claim your reward in a few min. Quit the game, come back. 2nd batch may come in a few min more.

1. I DID NOT sit on the TB screen waiting for the message it had ended. I just logged in after it had been over for quite a while. I claimed my rewards.

2. Then I DID NOT close/quit the game. I just went about my normal routine of simming a few battles. A minute later or so, more shards popped up in my in box.

There is no trick. I didn’t even know this was a thing. I just randomly got double shards.

Just because that’s how you got your double rewards DOES NOT mean that others have not gotten their rewards deliberately as described.

Both things can be true.

Could be. But could also be silly, baseless accusations with no proof whatsoever. The testimony of people I know proves to me that it happens in lots of random scenarios with no rhyme, reason, or intent. Multiple stories all different. Any proof that it consistently happens in specific situations that isn’t accounted for by that random chance? Like a hundred people all preformed the exact same procedure, and 100% of them got the glitch compared to 100 people who did things differently and only half got the glitch?

Just making nonsense up out of thin air, and accusing people of cheating is exactly what I should expect from this forum.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member

I don't remember the part where I said this is the only way you would get it or that it will surely work. Just said I did that and got it. Repeated many times already people got it completely arbitrarily without any scheme (and other people that did the exact same thing didn't).

That’s fine. How many people did what you did, and didn’t get it? How many people got it doing something else? Does anyone have proof it’s anything but a random glitch besides individual anecdotes? I was drinking coffee when I got mine. That is equal proof that drinking coffee leads to double shards to what I’ve seen here.

Just because that’s how you got your double rewards DOES NOT mean that others have not gotten their rewards deliberately as described.

Both things can be true.

Could be. But could also be silly, baseless accusations with no proof whatsoever. The testimony of people I know proves to me that it happens in lots of random scenarios with no rhyme, reason, or intent. Multiple stories all different. Any proof that it consistently happens in specific situations that isn’t accounted for by that random chance? Like a hundred people all preformed the exact same procedure, and 100% of them got the glitch compared to 100 people who did things differently and only half got the glitch?

Just making nonsense up out of thin air, and accusing people of cheating is exactly what I should expect from this forum.

I never accused anyone of cheating, just said I have seen multiple people on discord who have said they did the exact same thing twice now and it worked.

Also have seen more people who got them randomly, not following the same steps.

Obviously it’s a very glitchy bug that is hard to 100% reproduce, but I’m sure the dev team is working on it and will have a patch for it soon.

You may not be. There are definitely people in this thread with sour grapes accusing others of purposely cheating when nobody really knows if there is a “trick” to gaming the system or not.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member

Both things can be true.

Let's just say I agree and don't think it's even a consistent bug.

I absolutely think if there was a consistent way to do it, CG can't even bother to acknowledge it and all the glory to you for getting it. It's ridicilious how such an impactful thing is going around as if it's a minor bug.
  • Bezu
    39 posts Member

Hi,

Same thing happened to us first time around.
    How I described it several times in this thread.

Thanks.
  • Bezu
    39 posts Member

Both things can be true.

Hi,

I created this thread to make the issue known. I really get the frustration some have and therefore accusations and assumptions can occur.

I am not accusing anyone and to us happened random. Different times when we accepted the rewards, we were thinking it was due to an early update that occur.
    Now I see people saying there can be also a pattern to it, I think it's just random, but the main point is that is there.

And maybe now it's not a big deal, but I would love to see the reaction of people facing a Relic KAM in GAC or Arena, then hell will unleash once again.

I was thinking if we made it known at some point the devs will acknowledge it and maybe find a common ground/fix it so we can avoid another drama.

Thanks,
  • Cheaters with zetas
    35w565bsnltn.jpg
  • So at least 150+ cheaters that have unlocked KAM
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    So at least 150+ cheaters that have unlocked KAM

The issue doesn't even officially exist. And people like me keep getting doubles simply doing nothing. Not that what I get is enough for an unlock. It's still free shards that shouldn't have existed.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »

The issue doesn't even officially exist. And people like me keep getting doubles simply doing nothing. Not that what I get is enough for an unlock. It's still free shards that shouldn't have existed.

If by doing "nothing" means actively doing something then sure. I know how the double drops work and doing nothing isn't part of it as you have to be doing something to get them. Are we clear as mud? But yes this should have been fixed, however, profits first.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member

If by doing "nothing" means actively doing something then sure. I know how the double drops work and doing nothing isn't part of it as you have to be doing something to get them. Are we clear as mud? But yes this should have been fixed, however, profits first.

Nope we aren't clear, because you are wrong. People got doubles in many ways including doing absolutely nothing.
  • But doing nothing is actually doing something...jeez
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Yeah playing the game is cheating. Doublespeak much?
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    But doing nothing is actually doing something...jeez

Your tinfoil hat is on backwards and upside down. You dont know enough to be making your claims, calm your pitchfork or at least stop pointing it at people affected.
  • Bezu
    39 posts Member
    After 2 TBs the fix update arrived.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    So the impact till now will get fully ignored. Cool then. Going home with my decent amount of double shards being a cheater and all xD.
  • Guys the bug is fixed !

And for the ones that already received double shards (giving them TREMENDOUS advantage for GAC and TW) well... there is nothing to see ! Move !

Lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

Today’s Server Update contains a potential fix for the issue that could cause players to receive duplicate inbox messages. We will be rolling out the server update over the next several hours. Once complete, we will notify you in this thread.

CHANGES
    • [GENERAL] - Fixed an issue that could sometimes send Special Mission rewards for Territory Battles multiple times

This discussion has been closed.