GL Difficulty - Absolutely ridiculous

Prev13
So I attempted the first Rey mission, and was slaughtered in about 20 seconds. The difficulty makes LSTB look easy.

What a joke.

Plus a loss consumes your tickets, have to go farm more.

Wow, CG, wow.

Replies

• Akenno
    538 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    True. Kylo is hard. Two attempts and only 3/5 left before I get even a turn.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • I love it that I am stuck with GL Kylo as a leader and he is killed before he gets to move

• Lrrr
    172 posts Member
    Great job devs
  • Did you really expect anything else?
  • Wow what a surprise.... Even after them specifically stating that these events should not be extremely difficult they pull their classic bait & switch.
  • Lrrr
    172 posts Member
    Could you at least have spent a couple seconds to make the event different than a standard 5v5? A cut scene? A unique background? Nah...
  • Eric73
    63 posts Member
    I was only able to kill one toon then got steam rolled in the kylo event. 0/2. Glad I saved up all that energy
  • I got smoked in Rey side. 3 times now lol. But one time I played it stupid. I guess -it's on me. It's fun tho! I like challenge. I am going to see if Holdo can do anything. 13/15 til next try.
  • This event is pathetic. CG doesn't even deserve to someone whaling on this pieces of youknowwhat

Manure?
  • Jack1210 wrote: »
    Wow what a surprise.... Even after them specifically stating that these events should not be extremely difficult they pull their classic bait & switch.

Source? I recall no mention of event difficulty anywhere
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • q2jkdkz786wo.jpg
    Maybe it's a modding issue because my team moved first both on tier 1 and 2.
  • q2jkdkz786wo.jpg

What? We have to mod appropriately for the event. That is low, even for CG.
  • This event is pathetic. CG doesn't even deserve to someone whaling on this pieces of youknowwhat

Manure?

I hate manure

4oaytm1bx6pk.gif
  • q2jkdkz786wo.jpg

My GL Kylo never got to move and you cant change your mods on him... so maybe its just RNG

• I took the exact same team as u
  • Jack1210 wrote: »
    Wow what a surprise.... Even after them specifically stating that these events should not be extremely difficult they pull their classic bait & switch.

r07bmfjddy27.jpeg
  • q2jkdkz786wo.jpg

My GL Kylo never got to move and you cant change your mods on him... so maybe its just RNG

It's just your Kylo Ren Unmasked wearing a different skin isn't it? Try swapping mods on your KRU, see if that makes a difference.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    You lost once on a brand new event and based on that the event is terrible? Maybe you were just in a loot-frenzy trying to buttonmash your way through it and screwed up.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• ashhammy wrote: »
    Jack1210 wrote: »

r07bmfjddy27.jpeg

From all I have read, it seems like that is an accurate statement. More people I talk to reported easy runs than fails, especially compared to GAS event.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    j6kroqrgzgez.jpeg
    It’s actually a joke how easy it is.
  • You need the right toon combo. I got to tier 3 and cant buy anymore energy. I am 85/330 to Rey. Didnt lose a toon on t1 or t2. Lose first t1 try but changed my 4 and poof.

Will take 4 days each GL to unlock if you go with max energy purchase each day. Then add another week or longer per maxed ultimate ability I am guessing.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    ashhammy wrote: »
    Jack1210 wrote: »

r07bmfjddy27.jpeg

From all I have read, it seems like that is an accurate statement. More people I talk to reported easy runs than fails, especially compared to GAS event.

Just finished the first Kylo mission. Made some bad decisions and still won with 3 of my team standing.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Leage150 wrote: »
    m0l5ddsutb51.jpg
    This is just from hoarding energy for a day and some refreshes. Definitely doable

You seem on par to me, 4 days to unlock...will guess full ultimate ability will take a week since it is so OP?
  • Blueboy626
    19 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    g2bhaf3gftrc.jpeg
    xpwx1425v9xk.jpeg
    - gotta mod appropriately
    - c3po is the mvp
    - Tier 2 is a lot easier than tier 1