GL Difficulty - Absolutely ridiculous

Replies

• Polinski08
    88 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    I see tier 4 is 70 tickets, guessing tier 5 will be 80 and 100 for tier 6. Then have to repeat over and over...
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    This event is pathetic. CG doesn't even deserve to someone whaling on this pieces of youknowwhat

Manure?

I hate manure

You know when you break it down it's not that bad. It's nure , which is fine. With a ma in front of it. Ma-nure manure. It's not so bad.
  • First tier was pretty easy to be honest. Try shuffling mods around and try not to use the auto attack feature.
  • It really is all about speed it seems... put your arena mods on and roll them... kill finn first
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Arena mods, I kill Poe with mass attack, before stealth then fin then bb8 with mass attack then Rey. Gonna be a long grind and a lot of refreshes but it’s not as grim as the first battle and losing, once I realized you need your arena mods.

Gonna be a really long grind for those going after both lol. Doesn’t look like anyone will have one for the TW tomorrow.
  • I am so happy I hoarded my gear and materials. The more I see of this event the less I want to participate.
  • For those who have beat tier 1 and 2 of Kylo event, which toons did you bring in, and were they all at relic 7, or at the relic levels just needed to meet requirements? Thanks!
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Ornoktree wrote: »
    For those who have beat tier 1 and 2 of Kylo event, which toons did you bring in, and were they all at relic 7, or at the relic levels just needed to meet requirements? Thanks!

Kylo,Hux,Trooper,Fox min relic, all zetas and omegas, Arena mods.

Kill order Poe, Finn, bb8, Rey
  • Yeah just saw a Youtuber win Tier 1 and Tier 2 pretty easily with R5 Hux and R5 ST, they don't need to be R7. But you do need good mods!
  • Got butchered 5 times in a row in less than a minute. I did the same as Ahnald and i still can't understand how his 290 speed Hux can play first when my team (with a 307 speed Hux) can only just watch being slaughtered.
  • Leage150 wrote: »
    Aradyas wrote: »
    Got butchered 5 times in a row in less than a minute. I did the same as Ahnald and i still can't understand how his 290 speed Hux can play first when my team (with a 307 speed Hux) can only just watch being slaughtered.

Do you have Hux's zeta? Is BB8 going before you? That might be it

.... I feel stupid now. Thanks !
  • Yeah I tried twice without Hux zeta and I know I gotta wait now. Had hoped to rng it but the zeta is important
  • Because this involves Rose Tico, I'll never attempt it. No way I'm investigating in a trash character just for one event.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Rey's face - Absolutely ridiculous
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    “Your tickets are consumed upon attempting the Galactic Legend event, and win or lose you will need additional tickets to play the event again. The event itself is not intended to be the challenge level we have seen in the past with units like Malak and General Skywalker, so expect better success rate for each attempt.”

From the latest Q&A. I pulled it out so everyone could gawk at this lie.
  • Blueboy626 wrote: »
    g2bhaf3gftrc.jpeg
    xpwx1425v9xk.jpeg
    - gotta mod appropriately
    - c3po is the mvp
    - Tier 2 is a lot easier than tier 1

I failed my first 3 attempts. Added in C3po.. easy. Now I need to wait for ore tickets to do 2nd part. I hope it's as you say.
  • Stokat
    823 posts Member
    I don’t have enough tickets to try first phase yet, if you play it and lose donyou need to geg new tickets to try it again or have you “unlocked” that stage by getting the tickets in the first place?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Stokat wrote: »
    I don’t have enough tickets to try first phase yet, if you play it and lose donyou need to geg new tickets to try it again or have you “unlocked” that stage by getting the tickets in the first place?
    You need to farm the tickets again
  • Stokat
    823 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Stokat wrote: »
    You need to farm the tickets again

Ok thanks👍🏻
  • But didn't they also said you don't need god-tier mods for those events?