What is my best play?

I’ve been getting opponent fleets with HT in them and I keep loosing because of it.
Here is their defensive line up; vk16kuc0wh04.png

I’ve got Chimera, Home One and Ex. for capitals

Ghost, phantom, slave, xandu, Ashoka, Vader, silencer, Biggs, wedge
At a decent gear/power

Then I got ep shuttle, ht, ig 2000 and fo tie at lower gear.

What should I do?

Replies

• LimaBeans wrote: »
    I’ve been getting opponent fleets with HT in them and I keep loosing because of it.
    Here is their defensive line up; vk16kuc0wh04.png

At a decent gear/power

What should I do?

You're going to lose. No matter what. Best you can try though is
    -defensive win: Biggs Ghost Wedge to start behind Chimaera. Reinforce Phantom Ahsoka Vader Slave. Strategy here is to live long enough for Thrawn top pop Bossk

-offensive win - Home 1, same starting line up. Hope that you can kill Spy or Soldier before taunts start happening. If you can kill off a geo then you actually stand a chance. I imagine though the only way you'll kill 1 off is with the assists that H1 can bring.

If all 3 geos are present and Bossk is taunting it's game over
  • BlackBart
    156 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    At this stage HT can be handled easily if you can get a stun in. You could try Silencer, Vader, Biggs in the front with Ashoka as a reserve. Just don't try for the stun on the HT until it starts taunting as without taunt on the tenacity is very high.

Vader can peel the buffs off leaving it open for a solid hit. And Ahsoka can easily finish a weakened HT.

That being said you are up against a more synergized fleet then your own so you are working uphill.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    LimaBeans wrote: »

At a decent gear/power

What should I do?

You have several options:

Improve your own HT.
    Make use of Wedge's buff immunity and/or Ahsoka's buff removal.
    Power through with your Silencer and Tie Advanced.

• Hortus
    621 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    HT by itself is not a problem if you own fleet can live long enough (and THIS can be very problematic against Geos).

I'd try to use Home One with Ghost, Biggs and either Silencer (for stuns) or Vader (for feeding Biggs with guarantied taunts and protection). Phantom as first reinforcement have a good chance to one-shot low-star HT, Wedge with buff immunity can be called on next turn... if Geos won't eat all your feet before that.

Another strategy - Thrawn with Biggs/Silencer/Vader, try to survive until ultimate.

And yes, if you are want to be competitive in fleet battles make leveling HT the first priority.
    Post edited by Hortus on