New player type category= ABILISK

PukeCrywalker
77 posts Member
edited March 2020
What was the name of the interdimensional beast at the beginning of Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2? This will be the new name for the level of player that 7* any GL within one week henceforth and forever more. ABILISK

Abilisk>Kraken>Whale>Dolphin

This is the new order, I have spoken.

Replies

• Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    I do not consent.

'Leviathan' is a cooler word, add the word 'Behemothic' in front of it if you want cooler
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    I’ve seen the new designation “Neptune, God of the Sea” um... floating around.
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    I do not consent.

'Leviathan' is a cooler word, add the word 'Behemothic' in front of it if you want cooler
    Going Old Testament biblical definitely sounds cooler than comic book movies.

• how about a posidon
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    how about a posidon

I like Neptune better because he’s a Roman retread of the Greek god Poseidon, and the devs love retreading things so they can take people’s money with minimal effort.
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    I do not consent.

That's just too similar to type of creature a Kraken is..
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    how about a posidon

I like Neptune better because he’s a Roman retread of the Greek god Poseidon, and the devs love retreading things so they can take people’s money with minimal effort.

Nah cuz a player cant be a God..
  • how about a posidon

Nah cuz a player can't be a God..
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaratan

Cthulhu is also pretty suitable.
  • Reason I said Abilisk is because it's an interdimensional beast that was in a major space movie and said beast could easily devour a Kraken..
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    how about a posidon

Nah cuz a player cant be a God..

You can if you have a GL character and your opponent doesn’t.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Reason I said Abilisk is because it's an interdimensional beast that was in a major space movie and said beast could easily devour a Kraken..

The things you like , make me feel sad for you. Really deep down , I feel just this incredible sadness that you think this is cool & at the same Time tell someone else they aren't liked. It's really so sad. Grasping on to stupid gamer terms that add nothing.
  • "Mug" is the word you're looking for.