One Time Cash Payment for GL

How much cash would you be willing to pay for a fully maxed out GL Rey, or Kylo available to use in your inventory today?

Replies

• I might go as high as 200. I know ive spent way more than that trying to fast track a toon.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    zero bucks
  • For Rey and Kylo - 0.
    They are not characters that are worth something to me.
    For other future GL - it will depends on character.
  • Best I can do is $5.
  • Pay me and ill take them off ur hands i guess
  • Nothing... I will get Rey/Kylo f2p in a year (if I am lucky) :D
  • Nothing... I will get Rey/Kylo f2p in a year (if I am lucky) :D

That's insanely optimistic; I'm pure f2p and the only relics i have are a jkr 3 and ep2, let alone a r7. And at least that's on tons I find useful. And even then, I'm still getting smoked by multi relic teams because the player base has shrunk so much.
    Theres zero chance I'm even going to bother with this junk.
    I've been holding out to see Jedi Luke, heck even his xwing....but at this point even if they do eventually make it the cost/reqs will be redonkulous.

• CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    0 because spending on this game is futile
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Shaddes wrote: »
    If I had the disposable income I’d pay up to 200$ For both and that’s simply because I love Star Wars. I’m thinking it’s closer to 1000$ in reality for just one

To have them instantly? Try more like $3k

• CronozNL wrote: »
    0 because spending on this game is futile

Spending on the RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

fe9laab3tqc8.png
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    xXEZkii.jpg

I remember seeing this :)

"Get off my lawn"
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Ultra wrote: »
    zero bucks

Same, who would spend money on lame characters
    These two characters are very exciting to me

This is the closest I’ve been tempted to spend on the game, and that spending being the hyperdrive bundle
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Shaddes wrote: »
    If I had the disposable income I’d pay up to 200$ For both and that’s simply because I love Star Wars. I’m thinking it’s closer to 1000$ in reality for just one

Lol if you started at Zero and wanted one dropped in your lap ready to go your atleast $2000min and if you got all toons at their needed level and the GL dropped on your lap... $4000min and yes I mean min.

I stockpiled for 6 months (I knew something big was coming) skipped GAS and still spent over $1000 just to get to the ticket stage(which is a whole new spend to skip the 3m+ daily grind to get enough energy) and without the gear needed to R7 once unlocked....
  • Cash me outside...how bow dah?
  • xXEZkii.jpg

I ain't givin' you no god **** three fiddy, you god **** Loch Ness monster