Here’s What Mastery Actually Does

We’ve known for a while what mastery does in general, but there’s never been a reason to calculate specifics before. Now that we have characters who can manipulate mastery, here are the exact bonuses characters get when they gain mastery.

https://youtu.be/xaWhbcntv3s

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Yeah the 40% mastery bonus is underwhelming so Kylo lead isn't that impressive outside a full FO squad other than making use of +50% CD and Advantage bonuses
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Ultra wrote: »
    Yeah the 40% mastery bonus is underwhelming so Kylo lead isn't that impressive outside a full FO squad other than making use of +50% CD and Advantage bonuses

And using him with half the FO squad just seems like it’s not ideal because he will basically kill them off. Rey is going to make teams so ridiculously tanky that I just don’t see how a Kylo team will be capable of winning battles fast enough. I thought in drawn out battles Kylo would stack so much mastery he would become God like but then these mastery bonuses just aren’t that good.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

And using him with half the FO squad just seems like it’s not ideal because he will basically kill them off. Rey is going to make teams so ridiculously tanky that I just don’t see how a Kylo team will be capable of winning battles fast enough. I thought in drawn out battles Kylo would stack so much mastery he would become God like but then these mastery bonuses just aren’t that good.

And the first few videos show that his offense isn't that good enough in long battles
  • Ultra wrote: »

And the first few videos show that his offense isn't that good enough in long battles

Yep. Although I actually love Kylo. I think he’s the perfect level. Once we get him fully relic’d and his ultimate he will be very, very good.

Rey is the problem. She is way over the top. We haven’t even figured her out yet and she is already showcasing power leap.