Keep your kids busy with SWGOH Math...

If you have kids that play SWGOH and they are stuck at home? If so, here is an idea to keep them busy and to help keep practicing their math skills. Give them math based problems based on SWGOH. For example:

You are playing SWGOH. At 11:30AM, you have 16 units of regular energy. Your regular energy refreshes at a rate of 1 energy per 6 minuets. At 1:00PM, you will get a bonus of 45 regular energy. Shortly there after, you want to farm 5 times for Hero Poe. His regular energy cost is 16. Will you have enough energy to do so? If not, at what time will you have enough regular energy to farm him 5 times at once?

Replies

• Foxer
    461 posts Member
    And if you have one of those MIT kids that graduated at age 8 and you want to knock them down a few pegs... have them work on mod maximization math... garentee a thrown phone within an hour lol.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    no. another hour?

or, trick question, spend crystals!
    Foxer wrote: »
    And if you have one of those MIT kids that graduated at age 8 and you want to knock them down a few pegs... have them work on mod maximization math... garentee a thrown phone within an hour lol.

I'm confident MIT and CalTech profs together couldn't do the math on mods and their 879 different spinning wheels of variables
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    no. another hour?

or, trick question, spend crystals!
    Foxer wrote: »

I'm confident MIT and CalTech profs together couldn't do the math on mods and their 879 different spinning wheels of variables

Oh Giraffe, you should now by now everyone uses knobs.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH