What is needed to enter the event? I’m confused.

I was at 5/6 required toons, so I just put Res Finn to R5 fulfilling pre-requisites 1, 2 and 3 (I’ve still 4 to go yet, but I thought that was only needed for the final part?), so what am I missing to be able to enter? Why is it 5/6 rather than 3/4 (pre-requisites). I’m really confused!

kcxde1dr54ae.jpeg

Replies

• Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    3y92d6ncl2911.jpg
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Why list it as 5/6 - 6 what? There are 4 pre-requisites and way more than 6 toons. It’s VERY misleading!
  • Overboss
    35 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    You need to complete all of the requirements to unlock the event.
    So basically 4/4.

Maybe you have 3/4 in the 4th set of requirements
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Rey herself counts. Once you unlock her, it will go to 5/5. She’s needed in the last three tiers.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Rey herself counts. Once you unlock her, it will go to 5/5. She’s needed in the last three tiers.

But why 5? Which 5? Are there some I didn’t need to do? It’s just way too confusing.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Ignore that 5/6. That’s on the activity tab. Go to the prerequisites tab to the right of it.

You need... ALL of them completed to even begin earning tickets to attempt it. That was made very clear.
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    You need everything from the prerequisites to join the event.
    The 5/6 is because you are missing GL Rey. You'll get GL Rey from Tier 1-3.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Ignore that 5/6. That’s on the activity tab. Go to the prerequisites tab to the right of it.

You need... ALL of them completed to even begin earning tickets to attempt it. That was made very clear.

this
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • It says because you only have 5 of the 6 characters.
  • Anyone already unlocked a GL and sits at rank 1 in arena?
  • Anyone already unlocked a GL and sits at rank 1 in arena?

swgoh.gg shows one active GL (a Kylo), by someone in MΔW.